Thread: Navy petty officer commits arson and attempted murder over Internent feud

Count of Montesano's Avatar Civitate

Default Navy petty officer commits arson and attempted murder over Internent feud

Wow, this is one of the strangest stories I've ever read. It seems this Navy petty officer got into a major online feud with a guy in texas which included doctoring photos as part of the insult. According to this report, the perpetrator researched his victim's address, requested military leave, traveled 1,300 miles and set fire to the victim's trailer.

Police were able to catch the guy because he took pictures along the way of his "adventure." The best part - the Navy guy's online handle was "Pyrodice."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980505...storyContinued

Which of course got me thinking, anyone know where Crandar lives nowadays?

Default Re: Navy petty officer commits arson and attempted murder over Internent feud

I saw this to on MSN, and I thought that this was probably one of the oddest things I have ever seen. I mean really, you can get that worked up on the internet?

Count of Montesano's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Navy petty officer commits arson and attempted murder over Internent feud

I have a sneaking suspicion the guy was a ticking time bomb and just needed somebody to push him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Count of Montesano View Post
    Wow, this is one of the strangest stories I've ever read. It seems this Navy petty officer got into a major online feud with a guy in texas which included doctoring photos as part of the insult. According to this report, the perpetrator researched his victim's address, requested military leave, traveled 1,300 miles and set fire to the victim's trailer.

Police were able to catch the guy because he took pictures along the way of his "adventure." The best part - the Navy guy's online handle was "Pyrodice."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19980505...storyContinued

Which of course got me thinking, anyone know where Crandar lives nowadays?

Count, I found a new best part:

According to this report, the perpetrator researched his victim's address, requested military leave, traveled 1,300 miles and set fire to the victim's trailer.
    Probably doing the guy a favor burning him out of his trailer.

LOLZERS.
    Patronized by happyho in the Legion of Rahl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Debs
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

All of you TWCers better not piss me off, I'll be coming for you

i am gonna start being alot nicer to you guys
    Sired by Niccolo Machiavelli
    Adopted by Ferrets54
    Father of secret basement children Boeing and Shyam Popat

No one wants to come looking for me, no matter what I say.
    Patronized by happyho in the Legion of Rahl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Debs
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Is that you? If so, consider yourself dead, I now have enough info to come after you!

Good thing I live further away than 1300 miles from most of you! Muahaha!
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee
    Mighty and dreadful, for, thou art not so.

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

Good thing I live out in the middle of the ocean!

lawl

"... And he lived out way in the middle of the great ocean, where he and his friends comfortably lived in the luxury of the thought that they were safe. Yet ........."
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee
    Mighty and dreadful, for, thou art not so.

MasterInquisitor's Avatar Ordinarius

I get called a nerd a lot, and I haven't set fire to anything.
    Yet.

I wonder if you could set fire to whatever Rhinosaur's drinking...I can't read the label so I have no idea what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    A chomping evil Kentish Giraffe who constantly sings "Four legs good ,two legs bad"

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Now I'm afraid for my life.