Thread: Coruption!!!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Coruption!!!

I still play with byz in VH/VH and i am loosing 10000 from coruption each turn.Exept distance what buildings and actions must do to encrease it?Please help!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

STReetSamurai's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Coruption!!!

...huh

You want to encrease your corruption?...You could commission some sort of "steal and we give you candy" holiday once a month your corruption losses would jump twelve fold!

Build plenty of Town Halls Castle Libraries , Barracks in cities help to some extent and also have plenty of governors. (1 per settlement) How large is your empire? Have you moved your capital around at all?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I ment decrease!!!sorry!Remooving the byz. is out of question.Fortunaly i have 3 vassal giving me 6-8000 per turn!Castles produse the most coruption...You thing barracs will help?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

For castles the only thing you can do is make Libraries unfortunately. That and send a high piety governor there, which you can generally get from keeping a newbie general in a city with a lvl 3 church or better. That or be cheap and type ~ give_trait this TouchedByTheGods 3.... XD