Thread: Patch?

Default Patch?

It's been about 2 weeks now, is there any patch on the horizon? It would be nice to start a campaign knowing that I won't hit a fatal CTD half way down the line. I really want to play this mod, please hurry!
    Candide fainted...

No date on a patch yet. But I can say that even with our first patch it won't be CTD-proof. No way just yet. But we hope to cut down on a lot of them though with it.

did anyone figured out why most of ctds occur between 252 -250 bc?
    Me is Caesar
    Me no care
    Me go recruit
    a legionnaire
    If he die
    Me no cry
    Me go recruit
    another guy!

There's the time warp one at 246 BC. That will be fixed. It caused CTDs. A few other fixes haven't gotten into a version that we've tried campaigns with of any length yet, so we will have to keep fixing things and then just trying it out. A patch definitely won't stop it from being a beta yet.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

If you try to bypass that warp...it really messes up the season system you guys had in place. The penalties associated with winter movement get nulled, it seems. I mean, if you didn't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis13
    I really want to play this mod, please hurry!
    Don't be so disrespectful. All the team members are normal people with jobs, families, etc, they spend their weekends and evenings to give us a good time...
    In patronicum sub Tacticalwithdrawal
    Brother of Rosacrux redux and Polemides

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron
    Don't be so disrespectful. All the team members are normal people with jobs, families, etc, they spend their weekends and evenings to give us a good time...
    There was nothing remotely disrespectful in that sentence.

Maybe I should copy and paste the essay-like PM I sent to Khelvan (and the team) giving my sincerest thanks a few weeks ago.

Maybe you should learn some respect in future and stop trying to be the forum "gentleman".
    Candide fainted...