Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Default Re: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_horse_spirit View Post
    I have vista and Pando pops everytime that I visit a new page. It is a bug, anyone with Vista should not download this mod untill pando is removed. I tried getting rid of it and it says that it is unable to unless I let pando access to my harddrive, Tell me this is not a bug....

DHS
    Thanks for the info. I use XP and I didn't know anything about this bug. Sorry.

Wolfman25's Avatar Foederatus

a furry creature steps out of the shadows shuddering with violents convulsions wich turns out to be giggles LURKER MODE OFF "screams like a girl" Yipppeeee its here!!!! I can't believe i really can't believe! Men in white soon arrive and put this strange creature in a straightjacket shipping him back to the hospital
    From the ORG

Libertus

w00t! been waiting for this one! Thank you very much!!!

Campidoctor

I would like to see some feedback before I install.... I really do not have the luxury of being able to install everything....

Muchas gracias!!!

Well well well look who is copying RTR VII the iberian conflict !

Looks great I'll give it a try.

Good luck with the release!!

Q.

mui bien!!! espero que con sound no aparece gelado

Arnspac's Avatar Miss You Calvin

Rewards come to those who wait. Thank you for your efforts and this treasure. Congratulations.
    Cu mândrie, under the Patronage of leif_erikson

There is no disease I spit on more than treachery.

Aristomenes's Avatar Civis

Gongratulations guys for the release!!
    It seems to be a whole new experience , especially in battle , with the new innovating system!
    Will definitely try this out and report back to you when i get some time.

Wish luck to TAU..

thx u!

Mulattothrasher's Avatar Vicarius

Wow, I'm really impressed with the new battle system. Very original and very different

I like this MOD very much

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_horse_spirit View Post
    I have vista and Pando pops everytime that I visit a new page. It is a bug, anyone with Vista should not download this mod untill pando is removed. I tried getting rid of it and it says that it is unable to unless I let pando access to my harddrive, Tell me this is not a bug....

DHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkwarrior View Post
    Thanks for the info. I use XP and I didn't know anything about this bug. Sorry.
    I have Vista too, I'm thinking of getting this mod as soon as I get a new copy of Rome Total War, but when I do get a new copy I want to download it.

If u have Vista u cant use pando, i think, u should use direct download of filefront.
    http://files.filefront.com/ITW+GoldE.../fileinfo.html

If Rome Total War can run in Vista, i think that ITW should run. It is a mod.

I use Xp yet

Internazionale's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi there, I loved this mod. However the sound quality wasn't that good. I hope this is to be improved in the next release?
    Although the languages are correct, the units may be hard to hear. And in real battles men were shouting, and it should also be more echo.

Take this as constructive critiscism

Voices volume in battle can be increased if player click in adjustements-sounds and choose in voices 100% and in music 75-80%. Voices volume was decreased because we heard many strong voices and a few other battle sounds.
    Other thing is quality in saving, it is true some voices hasn´t the best quality when they was saved.

Downloading...

I'll keep you guys updated.

Well, it won't work. I tried to do everything right, but when I clicked on the shortcut it said that it could not find it and the shortcut was not working or something like that. It gave me two options. Fix it, it would try and find the closes thing to what I was trying to open. And then Browser, I can try and find it myself. I said fix it, maybe it was a mistake, but for better or for worse that's what I chose. After that I opened the short cut that said Iberia Total War Gold Edition and then it took me to RTW, not ITW.

So there, that's my situation. I don't know what to do. I need help.

Artaserse's Avatar Civis

wow, ive just tryed the mod, some custom battle etc. I was already a fans of the old version, and i was very pleased to see there was a new version.
    i have to say that i love it so far:
    I like very much the way the cavalry hold the spear and swords, and so the general (i hate as it keep the sword in a vertical way in the vanilla)
    I love those hoplites with the banner under the shield, they are really nice looking, what a pity they have not a provincial campaign. Also i like very much the way you used a phalanx formation for the "overhand hoplites" it seems you created a sort of new formation, it's great!
    Also im not sure, but are there different models for cavalry? could be just an impression, but i noticed that the roman horse seem "tiny" near the numidian horse, the numidian horse has very long legs etc. As i sayd it could be just my impression but if it is real i love it!
    again i was scared you could have underpowered missile units, but i see all the skirmishers cavalry has very hight attack javelin and good ammo, even the hippokontistai are powerfull, I LOVE IT! They are not underpowered, they are almost the same as the old version!
    I liked vey much the cutted head on the celtiberian cavalry and im pleased to see they are still there! i usually start a celtiberian campaign cause those horse are great effect... i know it's silly but it's fashinating.
    Also i noticed some of the legionary skins are the same as my history enciclopedia i have at home... that's great too, even if i like more the "red" shield than the yellow one, but as i sayd there is an identical illustration of your skins on my enciclopedia...
    Also, another silly thing, i like also the few spanish sentences here and there in the screenshots, cause it seems the mod it's in italian, and it give the mod a sort of familiar appearence...

i cant say much more, cause i tryed it for a bit as i installed it, but i love it so far!

my compliments people!
    I haven't still downloaded the sound system (it is huge... im scared) but i cant see the moment i have time to try it too.

EDIT: ive tryed the historical battle of Numantia, i cant believe it was possible to model the terrain in that manner with the rtw engine... just:

I N C R E D I B L E !

EDIT2:
    regarding the roman and greek horses, and the numidian horses, ive just found this in your spanish site:
    http://itw.celtiberos.net/archivos/a...o-caballos.php
    so now im sure it was not my impression there are different size horses, another big wow, i think it is the only mod so far to implement something like this...

for people who haven't still downloaded the mod, i say you will see the numidian horse "very tall" and with long legs, and the roman horse, "smaller" and with shorter legs... i have no words...
    Last edited by Artaserse; May 17, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

Question: does this install into its' own mod folder or does it overwrite the game's original files?

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

Artaserse's Avatar Civis

i have a separate install for the differents mods, but ITW creates a subfolder (itw) in witch it install the files, so i guess the answer is yes. But im not sure cause as i sayd, ive a separate install, so i cant say if it works with different mods.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast