Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emperor's spam

Default Re: Well, how is it: Blast still yet to come!!

Emperor:
    Over half a year ago we felt like we were finally getting close, well I did anyway.
    So here we are, more half a year later and I think the remnants of our squad feel they are getting close now.

Thats "Have patience" in two sentences.

Also, this percent-thingie is just a rough estimate even for those who do it, which we never have in our team(maybe we've joked sometime I don't know). It's impossible to say how much of a mod is done in the terms of percent, because you will never know how much time something will take, you don't know if you have to, can or want to do all you planned, or if you have to add something else you maybe haven't thought about. Perhaps something you have already done needs to be edited or changed completely.

Things will change on a day to day basis, and aside from the technical aspects there is also the ever so dreaded private life-factor. That one can twart a perfectly good project irreparably.
    Be glad our core guy Kagemusha is such a madman, I don't know what's wrong with that man but it's great and we love him for it.

Remember:
    Cool modders don't waste time making estimates, they concentrate on work and tell you "we're working on it".
    Cool supporters understand and stay patient.

Emperor. I get complaints about you asking questions like these every so often. Don't ask any more. You will never get straight answers because there are no straight answers.

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by TomteOfDoom View Post
    Emperor:
    Over half a year ago we felt like we were finally getting close, well I did anyway.
    So here we are, more half a year later and I think the remnants of our squad feel they are getting close now.

Thats "Have patience" in two sentences.

Also, this percent-thingie is just a rough estimate even for those who do it, which we never have in our team(maybe we've joked sometime I don't know). It's impossible to say how much of a mod is done in the terms of percent, because you will never know how much time something will take, you don't know if you have to, can or want to do all you planned, or if you have to add something else you maybe haven't thought about. Perhaps something you have already done needs to be edited or changed completely.

Things will change on a day to day basis, and aside from the technical aspects there is also the ever so dreaded private life-factor. That one can twart a perfectly good project irreparably.
    Be glad our core guy Kagemusha is such a madman, I don't know what's wrong with that man but it's great and we love him for it.

Remember:
    Cool modders don't waste time making estimates, they concentrate on work and tell you "we're working on it".
    Cool supporters understand and stay patient.

Emperor. I get complaints about you asking questions like these every so often. Don't ask any more. You will never get straight answers because there are no straight answers.

Okay, Okay:Sheshhhhhhhh. Got it, I will Zip my mouth. Thats my small brother wants to ask the mod, not me.

Ok, then you both know the situation now.

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

Make your brother get his own forum account, and if he keeps annoying you, you should just break his jaw and fingers.

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

CLOSED!

This thread gets the WBK mod stick:

Because I can.
    Last edited by Wild Bill Kelso; June 25, 2007 at 01:36 AM.
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Semisalis

Default The First Beta Tester of this Mod will be!!! Me, The Mighty Emperor

I will be the first one will test this mod. I have a original Rome Total War Gold Edition and Alexander. So from now on, you will pronounce or post the link of this mod. Installer or Zip File. Okay, because my brother celeberation starts now. Thank You for your Cooreperation.

Seijitai's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: The First Beta Tester of this Mod will be!!! Me, The Mighty Emperor

Closed. How much warnings will you need before you stop asking the same kind of question ?
    Last edited by Seijitai; June 27, 2007 at 01:54 PM.

Semisalis

Icon7 Can I help in Anyway?

Well, its summer holiday. I got bored for waiting the mod. Maybe I can help finish the mod. I'll be waiting in the site.

Semisalis

Default Re: Can I help in Anyway?

At least say Yes or No. Shhissh, if you don't want me to help you finish mod quickly just say Yes or No.

Do you know how to mod?

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

Well, you will first of all have to explain what modding capabilities you have, and how exactly you want to help. Just coming in here and saying "I'm bored, I wanna help." isn't really the way.

K.K

SIBLESZ·CRANDAR·SIMETRICAL​·DARTH VADER·KAWEH·RAVEN DARKWING·KALOS
    · PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ·

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Frigus View Post
    Well, you will first of all have to explain what modding capabilities you have, and how exactly you want to help. Just coming in here and saying "I'm bored, I wanna help." isn't really the way.

K.K
    So what are your modding capabilities Emperor ?

Semisalis

Well, I never tried, but I may help you a little bit. Before, you can tell me what is left for Ran No Jidai to finish. Like for example:- Tell Me you need this and this, so and so.

Or maybe you can tell me do this or bring this. I am sorry to say, never tried. But tell me and I wil do it.

Ok, I will send you a private mail in a few hours (I'm at work now) with more infos

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Seijitai View Post
    Ok, I will send you a private mail in a few hours (I'm at work now) with more infos
    Few hours, I've waited more than 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Few hours, I've waited more than 2 hours.

Oh god...not 2 whole hours.....

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

The best way to help is to not pester the mod team....

Closed.. This will be best dealth with through PMs
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Semisalis

Default Is Seijitai dead?

I have been waiting for a month to Seijitai answer and he never answered. Is he really dead or in a vacation or something else? Please, anyone tell me.

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Is Seijitai dead?

Yes, teh ninja killt hem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Is Seijitai dead?

lol nope he's not dead, I spoke to him last week on msn, he just can't work long periodes of time due to his back problems. He told me he would begin posting this week again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast