Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: The Great Ancient World IV (PL for now) or III.1 (Polish and English version)

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: The Great Ancient World IV (PL for now) or III.1 (Polish and English version)

sorry, i also don´t have the english patch.
    i copy paste some textfiles for myself to have a german menu and descriptions.

Default Re: The Great Ancient World IV (PL for now) or III.1 (Polish and English version)

Hi. Could someone who has the English translation upload it so all could download it? Double links for the mod are fine but they are not the problem.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Can someone tell me what the mod line is called, it syas fialed to find steam

Thanks
    Last edited by airborne guy; April 27, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

It has been a month since my last post. I hoped that by now link would be up. Is there any way that someone puts up a link to an English translation? In my country, and lots others also actually, there is no provided service from hellshare. So we are waiting for a translation to download the mod. Can someone say will there be a new link or not? Just to know - to move on or to wait yet another day or two?

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Great Ancient World nominated for 2012 Modding Awards

Hello GAW Team,

As an organizer of this event i would like to inform you that some players have nominated your mod in this year's event.
    Therefore i humbly invite you to come forward & nominate your work by creating a thread here in the Nominations sub-forum if you guys have updated or released some new work in the year 2012.

Please use the form below & fill out the categories in which you think your work and you qualify:
    Spoiler for Form for RTW
    Code:
    [fieldset]
    [B]Rome Total War[/B]
    [B]Favourite Mod Awards[/B]
    Categories:
    ●All-time favourite:
    ●Battle gameplay:
    ●Strategic gameplay:
    ●3D Art & Design:
    ●2D Art & Design:
    ●Music & SFX:
    ●Historical or lore friendly:
    ●Sub-mod or Addons:

[B]Favourite New Mod Awards[/B]
    Categories:
    ●New mod:
    ●New Sub-mod or Addon:

[B]Favourite Modder Awards[/B]
    Categories:
    ●Coder:
    ●Scripter:
    ●Mapper:
    ●2D artist:
    ●3D artist:
    ●Composer:
    ●Videographer:
    ●Historical/Lore writer:
    ●Tool maker:
    ●Tutor:

[/fieldset]

You can read full details about the event & the categories it has (which are shown above in the RTW form) here in this thread. If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to reply back.

PS: The nomination phase ends in 11th of August, 2013.

Regards
    Rarity (Modding Awards Committee)
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Can someone please re-upload this mod.
    It sounds very interesting and I would love to try it out.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So no one can give an updated link?

Hi all, I've reuploaded this mod. To install simply extract the two .zip files, and then run them in order. So install Part 1, then Part 2, and finally the small patch. Should be pretty self explanatory, so hopefully it all works fine for you.

Enjoy!
    Your friendly neighbourhood Vault Staffer.

Download Links Part 1
    Part 2
    Patch

AKm6990's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    Hi all, I've reuploaded this mod. To install simply extract the two .zip files, and then run them in order. So install Part 1, then Part 2, and finally the small patch. Should be pretty self explanatory, so hopefully it all works fine for you.

Enjoy!
    Your friendly neighbourhood Vault Staffer.

Download Links Part 1
    Part 2
    Patch

Hi, thank you for the reupload, mate. Unfortunately it crashes during the loading screen.

AKm6990's Avatar Laetus

Sorry, I posted the wrong link. Here's the screencapture of the message it gives me.

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Maybe you are not using the right exe? I think this mod requires BI.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=228474
    This link doesn't work !!! Please post a valid link to The Great Ancient World.

Laetus

Try this link let me know if it works https://mega.nz/#fm/wexmXAZC:~:text=...DcQkyybnEksKsw

Laetus

Ignore above link try this one, sorry for any inconvenience caused https://mega.nz/folder/AHQ01TqT#XyymH8gp-cQkyybnEksKsw