Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Wonderland - It should be perfectly compatible with all the major mods, because they don't do anything to the startpos that this one doesn't do. I think the only two mods that this startpos aren't compatible are erasmus' SotD and demis' Greece mod (because they add more regions).

ozi - It starts in 1983? That doesn't start right... Could you post a screenshot please? Because it starts at 1700 for me.

Campidoctor

Well the thing about Darthmod Commander Edition is that is increases the unit sizes greatly, so when I used these files to start, I could use any faction as advertised but the starting armies had the default unit sizes. I know it's probably a minor gripe, but it'd be ideal if the starting armies would be consistent with the unit sizes of the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Irmo View Post
    A compatibility mod is being worked on now .
    Great to hear about that will wait for it! +rep

it seems very cool first

but that is not cool

why ,why mee

but whatever, its still cool to play with lots of countries, good work and thanx for sharin
    Last edited by ozilikeshashas; June 30, 2009 at 02:33 AM.

Thats 1783, which is the start time for the late Campaign . No glitch!

Wonderland - That is probably possible, but it would require changing thousands of entries in the startpos (one for each unit), and that would take months... I'm not sure if there is a shortcut, but that is the only way I can think of doing it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland View Post
    Well the thing about Darthmod Commander Edition is that is increases the unit sizes greatly, (...) but it'd be ideal if the starting armies would be consistent with the unit sizes of the mod.
    Thats 1783, which is the start time for the late Campaign . No glitch!

Wonderland - That is probably possible, but it would require changing thousands of entries in the startpos (one for each unit), and that would take months... I'm not sure if there is a shortcut, but that is the only way I can think of doing it. Sorry.
    Wonderland have you tried to unlock the minor faction you want to play in Darth's starpos?

Campidoctor

Oh my. I had no idea it was such a long process. Hopefully an alternative can be found or provided via mod tools or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Wonderland have you tried to unlock the minor faction you want to play in Darth's starpos?
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean. There is a way to unlock specific factions manually? If it involves hex editing or something, I would have no idea how to do it unless there was a very specific, step-by-step guide. Even though in this case I don't think it would matter because even with Darth's starpos the major factions still start with the default number of units, and only new recruits get the new sizes.

Hopefully I am mistaken, and there is a much easier way. If not, then someone will hopefully make an esf batch editor, or CA will release mod tools with an expansion or something like they did (I believe) for M2TW. If so, then editing starting armies will be much easier.

Is the late campaign updated for 1.3?

oww sorry, i couldnt realize that and i cant make alliances, is it natural for minor fictions or a bug ?

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by ozilikeshashas View Post
    oww sorry, i couldnt realize that and i cant make alliances, is it natural for minor fictions or a bug ?
    most minor factions can make alliances except protectorates (ie. crimea, saxony, courland, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Is the late campaign updated for 1.3?
    No sorry, I will start working on it later today.

Lumina's Avatar Vicarius

What would be nice if you could make it so Protectorates could make alliances after they lose their protectorate status anyways. The only way I could ever make an alliance as saxony was when making peace, if you were no longer a protectorate, click peace, then alliance tab showed up, so it's possible, just not lickly because at war, make peace/alliance at once, AI never agrees.

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."
    -- Eddie Rickenbacker (1890-1973)

I extracted the things from the Sikh religious buildings pack into my empire total war data folder, and checked it in the mod manager, but when i try to play as anybody now i cant build anything unless its from scratch, like new buildings after destroying things and walls. I really dont understand how this could even happen, but once i took the sikh things out of my data folder, it worked again, anyone have any idea whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    most minor factions can make alliances except protectorates (ie. crimea, saxony, courland, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    What would be nice if you could make it so Protectorates could make alliances after they lose their protectorate status anyways.
    You have to change the DIPLOMACY_RELATIONS with x-protector faction in WORLD/FACTION_ARRAYS and change it because it is still protectorate relation. After that you can make whatever diplomatic relations you are able to.
    EDIT: The same must be happened in patron's DIPLOMACY_RELATIONS with x-protectorate.
    Last edited by husserlTW; July 02, 2009 at 07:31 PM.

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

when im playing as an unlocked faction, it wont let me build any buildings past the first stage of that particular buildings development line or wont let me build after what it is at the start of the campaign.
    is it just me or is this happening for everyone?

David and Aussie - yes, I was aware of that problem, but I thought I had fixed it. It was in the Sikh.pack, one of the files had not been renamed - could you try re-downloading the Sikh.pack, and checking it? Thanks!

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

David and Aussie - yes, I was aware of that problem, but I thought I had fixed it. It was in the Sikh.pack, one of the files had not been renamed - could you try re-downloading the Sikh.pack, and checking it? Thanks!
    will do, downloading now

*edit* didnt change a thing
    still cant build anything.
    Last edited by TheAussieDigger; July 03, 2009 at 09:05 AM.

Tiro

EDIT: I can select the Pirates in faction list, but when i start the game everthing is fog i can not select my towns :S
    Last edited by Krisz87; July 03, 2009 at 01:31 PM.

Aussie - OK, sorry - I though I had fixed it but apparentlly not. Will look it up in a sec.

Try now.
    Last edited by Irmo; July 04, 2009 at 03:57 AM.