Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Stuie ...

... guess you meant DMB ?
    Just making sure you're paying attention.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie View Post
    Just making sure you're paying attention.

... I will.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I am working on one additional patch - cleaning up the campaign script and trying to add Cerdic and Cynric back in. Not sure about a time frame for release. So if anyone has an issues/wishes/whatever let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Would it be possible for someone to put this version on filefront?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaedhel Wanderer View Post
    Would it be possible for someone to put this version on filefront?
    http://www.filefront.com/15033973/arthur.rar

hi , congrats with this total mad conversion of the roman period to the arthurian period ,i cant imagine the time and the patience you had to have had
    unfortunatly i havent had the time yet to play this mod. im having problms with extracting the files (and im using the proper directory)

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by BURNY26 View Post
    hi , congrats with this total mad conversion of the roman period to the arthurian period ,i cant imagine the time and the patience you had to have had
    unfortunatly i havent had the time yet to play this mod. im having problms with extracting the files (and im using the proper directory)
    Just in case: For any extracting jobs, you should not use the Windows-unzipper.
    Just use proper software like Winrar, Winzip or 7zip.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

but i have , you can see it on my thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Just in case: For any extracting jobs, you should not use the Windows-unzipper.
    Just use proper software like Winrar, Winzip or 7zip.
    mea culpa ,i made a up ; i had to change the linkadres in my link

swabian's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Ahh, hi there!! Great work, Stuie, thank you! (sorry i answered to your PM before i checked the board)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie View Post
    Having said that, the v0.72 version of ATW was NOT complete - some unit cards and building descriptions are missing, some "vanilla" standards still appear on in-game scrolls, and there was much more work that the team had envisioned doing.
    Very true.
    Last edited by swabian; December 17, 2009 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Ahh, hi there!! Great work, Stuie, thank you! (sorry i answered to your PM before i checked the board)
    I figured that out - good to hear from you!

I miss playing this mod when it was first released, was a great setting for a campaign. Good to see that it is still being updated.

Thank you guys! Great work Swabian for all the patching and improvements and Stuie for modfoldering this fine thing (I actually modfoldered ATW to use for my scandinavian mod about a year ago... could have given you that before modding it further:/... stupid me)

So, the event spawning Cerdic and Cynric has been removed? I think the problem was too many men in the spawning armies.. Or what?
    Last edited by Dansk viking; May 17, 2014 at 05:33 AM.
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

Hi,

i have a problem to launch the modfoldered atw version. i use windows vista and rome tw gold edition. when i start atw, i come to the first loading screen but nothing happens. after that, i get this message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

assertion failed!
    Program: C:\Users\Norman\Spiele\RomeTW-BI.exe
    File: C:\boost_1_36_0\boost/shared_ptr.hpp
    Line: 419

Expression: px ! = 0

Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled

My first problem with this issue, i cant even press retry!

Can somebody help me with this message? Sorry, I have no tool for screenshots. I play a lot of other rome mods, but i never got such a message.

Is there any expert for this problem?

Thank you!

Don't know... Try running it as administrator (that's the first thing I try when a game doesn't work on windows 7)
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

How do you create a shortcut on the desktop? I have Windows 7, I created the new arthur folder like in the instructions, but a shortcut is needed. I tried pasting the shortcut to the desktop and then got an error trying to load ATW. BI vanilla works just fine.

Delysid's Avatar Tiro

Cornelius, head to the directory of your Rome Total War installation. For most people this is C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War. Here there should be a shortcut titled 'ATW' Copy this and paste it onto your desktop.

If you have the gold edition of Rome Total war, then the directory will be different and the shortcut will not work without a little editing. For those with the gold version of RTW, the directory is by default c:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War.
    To make the shortcut work, right click on it and select properties.
    Replace what is in the Target box from this "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod:arthur
    to this "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod:arthur (including the " at the start)

Also replace what is in the Start in box from this "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War"
    to this "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War" (once again this includes the ").

Hope this fixes your problems
    Caledonian Campaign submod for RS2.5 CLICK HERE!

Delysid, thank you for your help. I had to do a bit of tinkering around but within ten minutes or so I was able to launch the mod. I also get to have vanilla BI too! Though I doubt I'll play that again.

Delysid's Avatar Tiro

Good to hear you got it working
    Also remeber to activate the script before playing to recieve the best out of this mod.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

i think ive got the same problem as serapio after the movie part and get to the 1st loading screen nothing happens but i get a ping noise for a box popping up but i cant see it what it says so i have to turn off the comp. but this hasnt happend before when i used the old version of this

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast