Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 319369394409410411412413414415416417418419
Results 8,361 to 8,372 of 8372

Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

The thing I like the most of you is that you don't hold grudges, even with yourself

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

What you like most about me is my long blonde hair

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

and now you will always associate Bowie's Sorrow with her. MUAHAHAHA
    Last edited by mishkin; May 02, 2024 at 06:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Goddammit mish, I just had my lunch

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Citizen

Flinn not fan of blonds i guess.

Blog Entries

No I'm not a fan of fascists, whatever "color" they might be

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

So, in the end, what happened with the whole Consul / Admin thing from a month or two ago? Just logged in after a while and it's pretty quiet around here...
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I View Post
    So, in the end, what happened with the whole Consul / Admin thing from a month or two ago? Just logged in after a while and it's pretty quiet around here...
    There is a new constitution

It seems that the few citizens who still passed by here from time to time are not very happy with the decision that the consul has been chosen by the administration given the conduct shown by the previous one the citizens had elected. In my opinion, the only thing that has changed is this discontent, essentially nothing is diferent, even if someone wants to be a consul or magistrate they can apply, no one is going to prohibit it, A minimum number of users supporting a not absolutely crazy candidacy would, I suppose, be accepted by the administration.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    There is a new constitution

It seems that the few citizens who still passed by here from time to time are not very happy with the decision that the consul has been chosen by the administration given the conduct shown by the previous one the citizens had elected. In my opinion, the only thing that has changed is this discontent, essentially nothing is diferent, even if someone wants to be a consul or magistrate they can apply, no one is going to prohibit it, A minimum number of users supporting a not absolutely crazy candidacy would, I suppose, be accepted by the administration.
    Not if I manage to convince the Hex to make me into the Dictator. You can trust my honesty, can't you?

But seriously, I think Leandros wants to know more in details what happened. @Leandros, basically the elected Consul abused his powers and was removed from the office by the Hex. But the problem comes from far my dude: I'm not going to tell the full story again, but let me tell this: the Curia, as it was in the past, has no more sense to exist, the same is true for the Tribunal. Can things change? sure they can, but until more life will come into this site, the Hex (and I share their view) decided to reduce Curia's needs for people to the minimum by appointing me as a perpetual Consul and by reducing the number of active fora. It is still possible to nominate people for awards and propose amendments and decisions, but we don't need anymore to run elections (for which we struggled to find candidates, even more proper candidates), nor post curial reports and all that sort of useless stuff that only bored people. AFAIK the Tribunal part is still under development.

You can read more here https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...n-Curia-future and here https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...the-Union-2024

Blog Entries

my response was better. and I haven't had to resort to including photos of spectacularly beautiful men.

Blog Entries

Goddammit, he was so sexy

Blog Entries

Is there anything known about the decomposition process of individuals who have undergone intensive cosmetic surgeries? Is it possible that if they dig it up it will be practically, ehem, uncorrupted? If so, could we attribute it not to the plastic materials on his body and face but to his holiness? Now please don't tell me he was cremated.

Blog Entries

He was cremated.. it was the only way for him to be buried on his personal mausoleum.. that's what they wanted us to believe anyways, in truth he faked his death, pretended to be cremated and now went back to his home planet, Bunga Bunga Prime, on the Mediaset Planetary System.