Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemon Prince Minimod for COWv1.31

Default Re: Daemon Prince Minimod for COWv1.31

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliaeth Chillblade View Post
    Looks great! I won't be using it though. Being able to recruit multiple Princes? Can you say "OP as Hell"?

Personally I think the best use for those models is:

A: A script that allows a random chance of ONE Prince character to spawn for your faction.

or

B: A random ancillary chance of your faction leader becoming a Daemon Prince himself, and a script that replaces his battlemodel with this.
    Impossible - minimum unit size is 4, and if it's the faction leader model, then he no longer follows the skeleton, and will get Jesus syndrome, or will "fall" through the ground.

The first idea is the best - similar to the Bright Wizards.

I love the Nurglings =) Really nice, although I think they look a little big - any chance they could be a little smaller? =D

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=63499"
    Klierowski[/URL]]
    @ FabiusBile add something for Slassh ;p.
    Well I'd love to add this guy from Warhammer Online. I love the bit in the game trailer where he busts through the castle gates.

I also am informed Warhammer Online has a Keeper of the Secrets (Greater Daemon of Slaneesh) as a dungeon boss but I have only a trial account, and anyway my char would be too low level to fight him/her.

Does anyone here play Warhammer Online so they can help me catch the Greater Daemons for Call of Warhammer? Plz PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    I love the Nurglings =) Really nice, although I think they look a little big - any chance they could be a little smaller? =D
    I don't have access to the animation/skeletons so I couldn't make'em smaller. I used the goblin skeleton for the nurglings and had to fit them around it, e.g. making them thinner and legs longer.
    Last edited by FabiusBile; April 26, 2010 at 04:13 AM.

I see . I think you can scale the skeletons though - there's a file descr_skeletons, and I thought that was where they were located, but I've not looked too much into it.

I'll see if I can get onto my contacts over at Firestorm Over Kronus/Kaurava for Dawn of War and borrow their Lord of Change and Bloodthirster.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

OK, the Nurglings are a great addition! Not OP, and easy to work into the mod. Are they animated and stuff?
    Nuglings animated as goblin

Unclean havent animation, it use DP animation that does not fit to them, and their hands attachet to torso

Looks great! I won't be using it though. Being able to recruit multiple Princes? Can you say "OP as Hell"?

A: A script that allows a random chance of ONE Prince character to spawn for your faction.

or

B: A random ancillary chance of your faction leader becoming a Daemon Prince himself, and a script that replaces his battlemodel with this.
    In 1.4 we use A

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmosis View Post
    Did you make those unclean ones yourself? I don't remember any word of them before...
    I think model taked from Warhammer online, as we did for some models, then after some hard and boring work he add it to M2

They look great! But again, totally OP. You'd never see more than one Unclean One on a battlefield. It's a Greater Daemon afterall. Can you make them larger? They would actually be alot larger than that.
    we can do it later, but how can you imagine 3x size Deamon in game? In siege?

so it can be Nurgl daemon prince

Quote Originally Posted by KainofNosgoth View Post
    How are you able to crank them out so fast??? I would rep you again if I could!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    I think this guy may be a timetravler from the future with stuff that the CoW made for version 8.0

I demand the truth!
    look my posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    This is great, thanks for posting.

Any idea how to fix the Unclean one's? They're impossible to kill in hand to hand with anything unless it's a polearm, and they die far too easily to missile fire. 20 units of empire swords vs 1 unit of unclean one's = loss for empire.
    we fix that in 1.4

Impossible - minimum unit size is 4
    maybe not =))

we can later, when we have some time
    Last edited by Werebear; April 26, 2010 at 06:00 AM.

I see . I think you can scale the skeletons though - there's a file descr_skeletons, and I thought that was where they were located, but I've not looked too much into it.

I'll see if I can get onto my contacts over at Firestorm Over Kronus/Kaurava for Dawn of War and borrow their Lord of Change and Bloodthirster.
    Thx. I forgot about Dawn of War. I asked just now the Thousand Sons (http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=73976) team if I could get their epic Lord of Change model:

1 DP in huge unit size settings
    Last edited by Werebear; April 26, 2010 at 05:18 AM.

You are a genius! Have some rep!

Any chance of adding this Slaanesh guy?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

no way! Is that set on huge?

yes, Cow made for huge size , you know =)

look marauders unit size

Vaz Pembroke and 2 Other People like isilendil's status.

Vaz Pembroke and 2 Other People like isilendil's status.
    sorry? i dont understand

Sorry, it's a take on Facebook - Means good stuff =)

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Yes but it's an elephant, it says Heavy cavalry (тяжелая конница). it's things like infantry that can't have less than 10 on huge. (elephant is good, cos it means that everything will be flying around!)

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post

1 DP in huge unit size settings
    Excellant!!! Great work!

Your other answers are encouraging as well, and I agree, a Greater Daemon would be 3x larger than that which would probably make it too large for the game. Outta be able to make them 2x larger though and make it work. I wouldn't use the Great Unclean One model for a Prince though since Nurgle Princes don't look like that. Unclean Ones resemble Nurgle himself and DP's don't.

Quote Originally Posted by FabiusBile View Post
    I also am informed Warhammer Online has a Keeper of the Secrets (Greater Daemon of Slaneesh) as a dungeon boss but I have only a trial account, and anyway my char would be too low level to fight him/her.

Does anyone here play Warhammer Online so they can help me catch the Greater Daemons for Call of Warhammer? Plz PM me.
    I play War Online although I haven't actually played it in awhile other than to gather screenshots for isilendil. I'm not aware of any Slaanesh Dungeon in the Inevitable City or anywhere else. There's the Blood and Bile dungeons (Khorne and Nurgle). There is a Slaanesh Quarter, but it was still empty last time I was poking around there. Unless it's something that's been added recently that I don't know about.

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Originally Posted by Kaliaeth Chillblade

or

In 1.4 we use A
    Will you be adding a few to the scripted stacks when Chaos unites and heads south?

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

How the... who... wha...

Words can't even begin to describe how awesome that is!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post
    yes, Cow made for huge size , you know =)

look marauders unit size
    will this work for custom battles as well?

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    will this work for custom battles as well?
    yes, but not pick deamon as general unit

Impossible - minimum unit size is 4, and if it's the faction leader model, then he no longer follows the skeleton, and will get Jesus syndrome, or will "fall" through the ground.

The first idea is the best - similar to the Bright Wizards.

what scale they must be? half of goblin? 3/4 goblin ?

I think 3/4 the size of a Gobbo is about right. They're basically just large enough that a full grown man could punt one about 30-40 yards