Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Daemon Prince Minimod for COWv1.31

Default Re: Daemon Prince Minimod for COWv1.31

Greater Daemon of Tzeentch and Flamers.

Quote Originally Posted by FabiusBile View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!! Will he throw fire???

Without animation they useless yet

PS Screamers are great!
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Quote Originally Posted by FabiusBile View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Awesome Lord of Change, I've never seen that one before. I'm not sure whether the staff fits though - it seems a little small?

[ Cry Havoc:: ] - [ link ] - [ An Expanded World Submod for Call of Warhammer ]
    My turban brings all the muslims to the yard and they're like العنصرية ش

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

good work

Great!

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Awesome Lord of Change, I've never seen that one before. I'm not sure whether the staff fits though - it seems a little small?
    That's probably perspective, but yeah! It's awesome! With the right animations/balancing, these guys are great! Good work!

It's all just ripped out of War Online so any issues about the staff, etc would have to be addressed to Mythic. I don't think Fabius can do anything about it. I have to agree with Tim though, w/o animation it's pretty much useless. Perhaps isilendil can fix that up along with the other fixes he is planning?
    I have to agree that I prefer Mythic's Screamer textures to what we currently have, although the CoW team did a great job on those regardless.

Can you rip models from the game? I though other than by using a 3D Capture device, the game's content is downloaded as packs during playtime?

I think you can still modify them in Milkshape. Though. Either way, a short staff Greater Daemon outstrips no Greater Daemon by a Country Mile.

I'm sorry to say though that until Firestorm over Kaurava has been released, (2 Releases away) that the Daemons remain hidden from ublic domain.
    Last edited by Vaz; May 02, 2010 at 06:42 PM.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliaeth Chillblade View Post
    It's all just ripped out of War Online so any issues about the staff, etc would have to be addressed to Mythic. I don't think Fabius can do anything about it. I have to agree with Tim though, w/o animation it's pretty much useless. Perhaps isilendil can fix that up along with the other fixes he is planning?
    I have to agree that I prefer Mythic's Screamer textures to what we currently have, although the CoW team did a great job on those regardless.
    Isilendil said the since Yeoman is back, he can do the animations and that the great Demons have a good chance of appearing in a later version.

Released new version with Bloodthirsters, Greater Daemons of Tzeentch, Flamers, updated Screamers and Juggernauts. See first post for linky.

Last edited by FabiusBile; May 02, 2010 at 07:53 PM.

Citizen

with this and Kaliaeth Chillblade's Knightly Orders sub-mod, the Empire and the Hordes of Chaos will defenitely see the most improvements.

It is a great combo waiting to happen.

Can't en rep. Too soon. Oh well. =) Good stuff mate.

Citizen

I'll be more than happy to take some rep for you

Senator

juggernaut is awesome

Can you rip models from the game? I though other than by using a 3D Capture device, the game's content is downloaded as packs during playtime?

I think you can still modify them in Milkshape. Though. Either way, a short staff Greater Daemon outstrips no Greater Daemon by a Country Mile.

I'm sorry to say though that until Firestorm over Kaurava has been released, (2 Releases away) that the Daemons remain hidden from ublic domain.
    Yes, 3D model capture software. I was asked to do it but was unwilling to do so, for obvious reasons, and I agree: A Lord of Change with with a too short staff is better than none at all. I'm sure it could be modified in MS, and I bet Saladin and others could do it easy. It was my understanding based on Fabius' earlier statements that he lacked the ability, but maybe I misunderstood. Sorry, I'll try to be more clear next time.

@Holy: Alot of work needs to be done on this still. So many Greater Daemons in one place is SERIOUS overkill, where you would only see ONE. We already know isilendil can fix all of that, so I agree. It's awesome Yeoman is back. He and isilendil can balance this out perfectly, increase the size of the Daemons closer to what they should be, yet still have them managable. I bet they could get rid of the banners too. Nice, clean, HORRIBLE (in a good way) Daemonic presence on the battlefield! Can't wait! Right now I'm just happy that a proper Bloodthirster model was chosen. Does your comment suggest that you plan on combining this sub-mod with Saladin's and my Orders sub-mod?

@Saladin: I've wanted Juggs in the game for awhile! I'd love to see Bloodcrushers: Bloodletters on Juggs.. the Brass Knights of Khorne. I'd want to re-color the Jugg though. What do ya think partner? Could we do it?

Senator

yes indeed now that there is a suitable model. ive been messing around with a concept, but i couldn't get the head right but now....

Released amended version with model rigging improvements to screamers and Great Unclean Ones. All should redownload from first post.

+rep IMHO they should rep you to infinity!!!!!!!!!!

Thx, Fabius.