Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: SPQR 5.0 Wishlist (premature as it is)

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by makeshift52
    I like the idea, but wouldn't it weaken the already out-classed Greece? The lack of easily accessible - unroutable troops.
    But some nations are always going to be stonger then others and let's face it, Greece was in poor shape when the Romans took it over.

True - but for the Brutii it would be too much of a push-over. They should keep the original Spartans for difficulty.

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie
    But some nations are always going to be stonger then others and let's face it, Greece was in poor shape when the Romans took it over.
    Point is, it gets boring when every campaign in that general area is against a huge macedonian empire that has expanded north of the danube.

That is what I meant, a weaker Greece benefits no one!

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

I would like to see Pinarius horses in the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by makeshift52
    What about Carthage - nice to have you back Revan!
    Thanks Makeshift, didn't know I was so loved I was only suspended for like half a day or something, no biggie. I have however gotten caught up in World of Warcraft and focus has shifted off of R:TW. (Sorry for the off-topic)

-Revan

I'm already working on Parius' horses, he gave me permission to use them in SPQR if I wish. But remember some of his saddles are different than what I need for SPQR, so its taking time cutting and pasting. But it is nice to see White and black horses, something we never seen before.

Lt
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

It would improve the detail... And I like white horses! lol!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789