Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Revan's Campaign Stories

Ok it's on "C: Fraps" (or something like that) so I go into the fraps folder:

Start, My Computer, HP PAVILION C:, Fraps. (The steps I took to get there). What do I click in the Fraps folder to get my screenshot (yes I know I suck at these things.)

-Revan

Julli Campaign..calls for me....Brutti....somehow overpowered...none can withstand me...

-Revan

I don't like FRAPS that much. The picture type it takes is a BitMAP which are just too large. I find it super annoying going and changing the file type all the time so that I don't have so much file size used.

Arcarius's Avatar I Am Fable

these stories are awsome.
    Formerly Heilige Legioen, and the original Fable

Thanks Fable. I'm having trouble updating, getting bored with campaign for one, but also my real life (z0mgwtflol!? I have one!?!? ) is ramping up and getting very stressful right now.

-Revan

I know how you feel...

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

I'm sorry for long time between updates guys, I am not finding the time right now

-Revan

It's alright *Goes To "Interesting Campaign Stories Thread"*.

Still interested and waiting really.

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan The Great
    Ok it's on "C: Fraps" (or something like that) so I go into the fraps folder:

Start, My Computer, HP PAVILION C:, Fraps. (The steps I took to get there). What do I click in the Fraps folder to get my screenshot (yes I know I suck at these things.)

-Revan
    Revan my fellow warmonger,
    You have my sympathies R.T.G my software skills are also lacking.

I am still following your updates but as has been stated a screen shot of your Empire(?) would give us a clear idea of your and your enemies/future servants (victims) dispositions.

Raven, you just surpassed my postings count. bastard ;(

Isn't hard, you post like once every other day.

-Revan

Well, I have semi-started this back up. As I had a free hour, I started a Julli.

Kicked game off by massing almost all my men against Segesta, which I beseiged with Flavius and most of my total armed forces. I sent a detachment to Corsica to take Aleria . The detachment consists of 1 Principe unit and 2 Hastati.

Battle for Corsica: I marched into the city and quickly overwhelmed the Skirmishers and Town watchmen defending the city with my Hastati. Unfortunatly they didn't ever break, so they held me up alot and caused a bunch of Casulties. Meanwhile my Principe unit turned and blocked an enemy relief force of around 600 men from relieving the city square. I launched a pila volley into their skirmishers (they came first) and the skirmishers routed almost instantly. The skirmishers then were possesed to run through my line of Principe and only 5ish got to the other side. Next came 3 units of town watch, which my Principe held admirably. Battle finally ended with my capturing town square, thus winning.

Results: 1,000 Corsicans Killed, 42 Romans killed, Aleria and the Island of Corsica are now mine.

I later starved Genua into submission and now control 5 provinces, and am now trying to bait Gauls into attacking me.

Note my updates probably won't be very frequent, I can't find any time for R:TW currently

-Revan

I thought you died or something....

Same!

I am the invinciable Revan the Great! I cannot be killed pwahah (by paper cuts, someone tried to slit my throat with a piece of paper yesterday).

By the way suggestions, constructive critisim, etc. are very welcome, and help my keep campaign going.

-Revan

Stuff that - why did you get suspended?

I want a picture story. give us screen shots!!!

Sometimes i get confused too. I haven't read every post, but on the first page it starts out with a Greek campaign, then you are talking about a Brutii campaign, are you now on a Juli campaign? The stories are good, but unless i read every post I can get confused.

NH- Essentially I started a Greek campaign, got too dominate, stopped. Started Brutti, dominated, stopped. Now i've started a Julli which I am not playing too much.

Justinian- I got suspended because of (IMO Bad modding in some instances) in the thread "Terrorist Propaganda, couldn't stand it" or something to that effect. Essentially a German is making far left critisism of the U.S. and I got mad at him for being ignorant, or so I think he is.

-Revan

My name is Makeshift52 - you haven't forgotten me already have you? Just negotiated for Justinians avatar! Just showing my support for Alizée!

Oh lmfao, I just saw the avatar and was like "Eh, that's Justinian, he's cool". You banner didn't load cause my computer recently got infected by spyware

-Revan