Thread: Vh/m?

Default Vh/m?

Why is vh/m the hardest, or is it simply the most realistic?

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

Because on H and VH for battle difficulties, the same bonus' apply to the AI, AND you. So it turns into Romans usually winning, since morale is lowered, and units route easier. Since Romans throw pila. Otherwise it just turns into a 10 second battle, then oneside routes, and the other chases it down.

-Revan

Is that it?

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

They fixed that in 1.3 but broke other things. lol so all the people that said it wasnt a bug were wrong, its was just like we said otherwise they wouldnt have fixed it.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

What did they actually fix in 1.3?

Some sort of bug with saving, that I never experianced, but that's it I guess.

-Revan

So there was 1 and they created 2?

No the fixed 1 major and 2 somewhat big bugs and made 2 HUGE bugs in the process.

Personally its not worth it, I'm tired of being lied to and tricked. Let the kids buy it if they want, one day a BETTER company will release something similar and blow CA out of the water, when that comes they get what they deserve. Heck a console game released an ancient game with SEA BATTLES! so it can be done.
    Lt_1956

If you have unified Rome though, with no Roman AI, then the bugs don't exist. Is that right?

True, but I cant get the SPQR map to work in 1.3 and some of the models in SPQR wont work in 1.3 for some reason. Not to mention a pile of other issues. BI is another monster and SPQR would have to be redone from Scratch to make it work Months of work, and what for when I have a wonderful working Mod now. :-)
    Lt_1956

Sorry, I didn't realise, it was just a thought.

Thanks anyway.