Thread: SPQR8 Map bug??

Default SPQR8 Map bug??

Thanks for the new version. When I install it on a fresh vanilla Rome I get the old map from 7.0.
    I think the new map is the one u caan see at the readmescreenshot in the readme folder?
    Is this problem known?

Default Re: SPQR8 Map bug??

Its hard to understand what your saying, if you dont have the new map, then you have installed in the wrong place. You should also always install RTW fresh so you will know when something doesnt install right, look around the forum and find how to install in the correct directory if using Vista or WIN7.

The new map looks different than the screenshots in the readme folder. Also the only way you wouldnt notice a difference is IF you downloaded the Map pack I released and then pulled a couple months ago. Otherwise its apple and oranges on the two maps.
    Last edited by lt1956; October 18, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

One bug I found so far is that the Settlement's Order does not match with the Color of the Population Face. For Example, 45% order should mean the red face shows up, but it's still green.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ARVN81airborne View Post
    One bug I found so far is that the Settlement's Order does not match with the Color of the Population Face. For Example, 45% order should mean the red face shows up, but it's still green.
    Yes..I found the same problem with you. During the attack of Hannibal army ,I move out all of army in Capua led by Flavius .But the red face does not shows up ,as the public order is below 45%.

Apabila hujan turun..
    Melimpah lah air dari perbukitan
    Aliran menujah ke batu
    melekuk..tanda waktu beralih
    Seiring nyawa menghanyut usia
    Sejalan nafas
    melangkah ke hujung..
    "....Awan..
    Kalau dapat dicapai
    maka saktilah hamba.."

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ARVN81airborne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wancnet View Post
    Yes..I found the same problem with you. During the attack of Hannibal army ,I move out all of army in Capua led by Flavius .But the red face does not shows up ,as the public order is below 45%.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1956 View Post
    This is NOT a bug but a Feature, this was done to prevent the player from instant looking and seeing happiness, this is needed for the Civil War feature in SPQR.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Libertus

Oh really.I need to restart my campaign because my Capital city ,Capua has been revolted and turn to Rebel..because i thought the public order is normal ,as the color is green..My mistake!

Apabila hujan turun..
    Melimpah lah air dari perbukitan
    Aliran menujah ke batu
    melekuk..tanda waktu beralih
    Seiring nyawa menghanyut usia
    Sejalan nafas
    melangkah ke hujung..
    "....Awan..
    Kalau dapat dicapai
    maka saktilah hamba.."

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

If you remove the legion and have no garrison you should set taxes to low.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator