Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Topless Blonde Woman skin

Quote Originally Posted by tFighterPilot
    All problems fixed. If the offer still stands, send me a PM with your email and I'll send the cas files.
    tFighterPilot thanks again for your great work. This is the alpha version of barb_naked_woman.

I modified some minor things from your model:
    - removed hat (if possible please help with hair style)
    - removed wrist band
    - breast size
    - hips size
    - vertices in relation to bones
    - some other things

I also encountered 2 problems which I can not fix:
    - the upper body does not link with the lower body smoothly (I tried to weld the 2 vertices together but it would mess up the textures)
    - in game when the model is fighting the dress is still there (see screenshots)

If anyone could please tell me how to solve the above problems it would be much appreciated.

Working great on Darth's latest mod
    Warning nudity!

After a day of work on 3D max I've finally solved the 2 problems. The body is almost finished but I'm having problem adding a sword and a shield. I've followed tutorials closely and the objects worked fine in 3D max. However when I was playing the game part of the objects were always missing. Can someone please help me with this problem?

note: the texture is a draft so it's not very detailed. I'll put more effort in it when I finished the model.

Send me the max file, I already added a lightsaber to a unit once.

EDIT: I fixed the problem. It wasn't in the model, it was the texture. Apparently some of it was transparent.

Also, I added LODs to the model.
    Last edited by tFighterPilot; February 21, 2006 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks tFighterPilot.

This is barb_naked_woman version 0.7. It has nice detailed shade and a smooth body which is good enough to be used in any mod.

I'm going to make more variations for the model and texture so feel free to give me suggestions on hair style, weapons etc. Enjoy!

Screenshot and readme attached.

Very interesting work...
    I think, they are need:
    - belts
    - high boots
    - wooden shields

Could we get a proper screen shot of this in battle?

This is barb_naked_woman version 0.8. I have made three models: swordsmen, spearmen and horse archers using one texture. The swordsmen have medium swords while the horse archers have long swords. I have kept the poly count as low as possible but they still look really smooth and great.

I haven't done the unit icons yet but I'm going to be very busy these coming months so I wouldn't be able to finish version 1.0 until later. If anyone have free time and the ability to do so please finish it for me. It would be very much appreciated.

Shuriken sorry for the screenshots but if I upload them on imageshack I may get banned. Anyway screenshot and readme are attached with the file.

Hope you guys enjoy the skin like I did and do some good works on it!

Tried the amzon archer on Darth's mod, working as expected, nice aquisition to My amazon army

I don't understand why you make the texture 512x512 instead of 256x256 like all other textures.

haha, just looked at screenshot of v0.8 and it's funny to imagine how the warriors on-screen feel with a big beast between thier legs

The Alcotroll's Avatar Campidoctor
    The People's Democratic Republic of Lancashire.

Well I saw this thread and I just had to look...

I'd suggest the removal of that ponytail, which looks a little daft. And I don't know if it's my computer, but she glows bright enough to hurt my eyes.

In the mean time, I'll leave you with my own solution to the Screeching Woman problem (the vanilla version looks like a butcher's wife), which I knocked up (hem hem) when I was playing with a trial version of paintshop pro. I can't promise any nekkidness, but in retrospect I think I went overboard with the cleavage.

PS: If you fancy cobbling a sword and shield onto the original RTW model instead of that unsightly cleaver, I'd be dead impressed.

Edit: Screenshot now included. Seems the file I was trying to load was too large.

average size cleavage, I thought you meant out-right hanging football size. that would be funny to kill

ive tried adding the barb_naked_woman version 0.8 i have everything in the right place except the tga file, there was no texture folder in my data/models_units i tried the BI folders and there was one in there so i tried putting it there. i loaded a battle with them in and got a ctd with no error message. im using rome total war gold edition, any advice?

Hey, the skins look okay, but i have a couple of suggestions:

-make better feet (like the savage a guy made a while a ago)
    -better face (make it look more like a woman)

well good luck, next time make a stripper model :wink:

LordCobra's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Topless Blonde Woman skin

repost the link,pls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123