Thread: (Profile) VOP2288's Profile (Available)

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

Default (Profile) VOP2288's Profile (Available)

Expertise: Conceptualization, Creative Direction, Researching, and Writing

Skill Level:
    I would say my skills are above average. In terms of researching and writing I've just graduated from college with a BA in History after writing quite a lengthy thesis on the Greco-Persian Wars so I can certainly do my research - I've also been told I have a flare for writing (feedback is typically positive).

In terms of Conceptualization and Creative Direction? I'm always coming up with ideas whether it be how to improve upon an already existing concept or coming up with and detailing a completely original idea. I generally have a solid picture in my head of what I want something to look like, act like, or play out like and I can effectively communicate that to other team members.

Also, while I may be willing to do research/writing for any time period my strengths and interests mostly lie in Ancient Greece and Rome, Medieval Europe, Colonial America, and early 20th century Europe/America.

Availability: Currently I'm free most of the days. I do have a night job so I will be unavailable from 6PM - 2AM (Eastern US Time) on most nights. However, if I'm working on a project I'll probably be toying around with concepts and ideas in my head while at work.

Experience: I've worked on a couple of mods here and there over the years. Unfortunately most if not all of them never were completed (at no fault of my own). I've done weapons research (everything from how they should look to how they sound, their recoil, caliber size, clip, size, effectiveness, etc) for a Call of Duty mod (called Vietnam: Operation Phoenix I believe), some historical research for a couple of TW mods, and have had more than enough conceptual experience trying to a get a number of my own mods off the ground (which they didn't b/c I could never find anyone to help out).

Like I said I'm currently available and am not tied to any projects at the moment aside from attempting to get a Star Wars: Empire at War mod off the ground (which if you're reading this and are interested give me a shout).

If you're interested in my services please send me a message via PM or you can send me an email at VOP2288@yahoo.com

*As a side note I'm more than interested in working with non-TW mods - I'm not just limited to that. So if you have something non-TW related that you're working on and need my services feel free to contact me*
    Last edited by VOP2288; June 16, 2011 at 01:28 AM.
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

gerrit1919's Avatar Civis

Default Re: VOP2288's Profile (Available)

Hi,
    I am searching for a crew. Here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=10506447#post10506447
    If you would like to join, i could use you for making more unit ideas and maybe adding more to the story.

Cheers,
    Gerrit