Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahvi's mercenaries (New Sorceresses at post 907 -24.5.2016 )

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Kahvi's mercenaries (Beta-release, Valkia The bloody preview 26.8)

I actually have considered making them, they are pretty cool unit, and not that complicated to excecute. Tought once I get back to finish Valkia, I will continue other mods work for awhile, so no big updates in mercs after her for awhile. Suggestions like this, and feedback are more than welcome ofcourse.

I'm not sure about unofficial units yet, I tought about making more Amazons units coming alongside Anakonda from unofficial army-book, when I started them, and checked Nippons and Tilea's unofficial books too. But there is so many official units/heroes to choose from, that I believe I will stay in them for now.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Any news brow??

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

We miss you! hehehe

Unfortunatelly no, being busy latelly, and haven't had time for modding. I'll be back to modding once things settle down a bit with real life.

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Any news Kahvipannu?
    Last edited by Krystoforos; November 01, 2011 at 03:59 PM.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool! I really like to watch the CoW event movies when I hire mercenaries!

Omg, that looks great Isilendil, simply love it! Is it Feinars work, or..? I'll put it in OP

And I have been absent for couple months as some may have noticed, started new studies alongside work, but I'll try to get something out before christmas.

Aa ok, hes work is damn great, those vids look great!

Putted the video to OP, it seems a lot of pictures have gone missing from there (same goes for Retextured Settlements thread), so sorry for some blank previews, I might upload them again at some point.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Good to see you're back!

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

I know what mean studies...

Happy to see you two are still around

And T&D, Sundering is looking superb at the moment. You guys have been really busy Have you taken any new projects besides that?

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

About working on sundering now due this couple months Kolwen and Pyrish have made newmany models.

Good to see the gears are running at full speed

About Amazons, I noticed there is over 300 downloads, someone must have suggestions/feedback on balancing the unit in campaign (?). Feedback would be appreciated, and most propably implemented in next version.

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

Great units, the only bad thing is that I can't see 90% of the pictures
    Waiting for more Lizardmen

Thanks man, apreciate it.

Yes, I'm sorry for the pictures, it seems most that I have uploaded have vanished in all my threads. The problem seems to be the upload sites I have been using. I will upload new ones when I get next versions up.

There is one LM unit I have considered doing in the future, Karnac's lizardmen (if I remember right), it's old-school unit (1st or 2nd edition if I remember right), and they wear mostly modified Dwarven armors. Sounds interesting to do.

oh dude doing a lizardmen unit would be the best cause i love factions like skaven and LM they differ from others which are basicly the same guys in different armour (still cool though) anthropomorphic units like these add real variety and i would like to make em myself but i have no skill or talent...the amazons and that chick look great btw..real badass

Valkia?

Quote Originally Posted by wassabi View Post
    oh dude doing a lizardmen unit would be the best cause i love factions like skaven and LM they differ from others which are basicly the same guys in different armour (still cool though) anthropomorphic units like these add real variety and i would like to make em myself but i have no skill or talent...the amazons and that chick look great btw..real badass
    That's main reasons I'm doing this, adding more variety. Amazons are really unique unit by theyr presentation and origins, and Valkia is very different from others Chaos daemons. LM-unit would be other unique unit to have in the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by isilendil View Post
    Valkia?
    I gave myself loose deadline of before Christmas, I'll try to keep it.