Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353651 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign

Thank you I'll dowload it right now I've read all the things you plan to do in detail and I'm verry impressed And when you say all heroes and named character are included in custom battles, is it ALL the heroes ? Because there's a lot of them But you're making one of my dreams come true

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Khorne Knights

love the more "old school" miniatures' halberds. Also the barding on the Knights' horses looks badass.

However, is it just me or does the axe blade in the centre of the third picture, look a little too big?

come on , Reiksfart . Stop taking pictures in that map . Flowers is the last thing on Earth suitable for Khorne soldiers . It's ruin the feeling .
    ░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
    This is Total War !!!

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Oh man, your nailing the feel of them with the skulls and capitated heads etc. They really look more threathening now if possible, keep up the work Reik.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Cicero View Post
    love the more "old school" miniatures' halberds. Also the barding on the Knights' horses looks badass.

However, is it just me or does the axe blade in the centre of the third picture, look a little too big?
    They are possibly a little too large. I think I increased the warrior's axe heads by 20% for the knights. Looking more at the pics, I now don't like the skulls set into the side of the barding above the legs on some steeds, and the gold khorne symbols are too bright. Will fix both of those.

Back to coding first. Next will either be Undivided Warriors or Khorne Marauders. Marauders definitely need a makeover, those Mark of Chaos ones just won't do as they are.

Those soldiers...HNNNNNNGGGGGGG...
    WHY U NO RELEASE (no need to reply. I'm evidently dead)
    Last edited by machotacoman; June 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

So badass! Amazing work.
    Make America great again!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool stuff, Reiksfart!

Wow this like a dream coming true ! But do I get that right ? (didnt want 2 read all pages) There is no playable version I could download ? And when could we then get the first version 2 play ? U do know, that after reading your first post here I rly rly rly want this! More then any other game I ever heared about !

Quote Originally Posted by Caine-7 View Post
    Wow this like a dream coming true ! But do I get that right ? (didnt want 2 read all pages) There is no playable version I could download ? And when could we then get the first version 2 play ? U do know, that after reading your first post here I rly rly rly want this! More then any other game I ever heared about !
    The question of when, when, when I think is very bad to ask. I've seen entire mods get shut down because its fans ask too much. But I asked too... fuf.

very cool looking mod. sorry if this has been asked before but will the custom battle maps be included in campaign?

also, the skies are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Caine-7 View Post
    But do I get that right ? (didnt want 2 read all pages) There is no playable version I could download ? And when could we then get the first version 2 play ? !
    Still can't say when anything will be released, or even when the first test campaign will be ready for testing by a few more people. It is a lot of work and quite boring work too with all the coding, which is why I'm still breaking up the work by modelling more. Only member here who offered to help with coding only knew how to code some parts (campaign script), which I must do myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sobchack View Post
    very cool looking mod. sorry if this has been asked before but will the custom battle maps be included in campaign?
    The custom battle maps came straight from the campaign map. Nothing I built myself, just made available for custom battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Still can't say when anything will be released, or even when the first test campaign will be ready for testing by a few more people. It is a lot of work and quite boring work too with all the coding, which is why I'm still breaking up the work by modelling more. Only member here who offered to help with coding only knew how to code some parts (campaign script), which I must do myself.

The custom battle maps came straight from the campaign map. Nothing I built myself, just made available for custom battles.
    What is "coding" exactly? If it's like the export_descr_buildings, or export_descr_units, I mess with that all the time.

Hey if u need any of the army book i have all thr 8 &7 ed

Quote Originally Posted by machotacoman View Post
    What is "coding" exactly? If it's like the export_descr_buildings, or export_descr_units, I mess with that all the time.
    Anything that involves typing, from the campaign script to export_descr_buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by TalosDarkblade View Post
    Hey if u need any of the army book i have all thr 8 &7 ed
    I've been using 7th edition as reference and have all of those. Most of the EDU work is done anyway, just needs more testing battles and tweaking. If you can post any links to 8th edition army books I'd like to take a look, there are some units I want to add in from 8th edition, one of them being ungor raiders. Thanks.

how do i upload a rar file

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Just attach it to a post, click "Go Advanced" and it's on the top row next to the smiley face.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Anything that involves typing, from the campaign script to export_descr_buildings.
    Oh I'z can do dat in me sleep. *cracks knuckles*......... mooom, what's the number for 911?