Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign

WONDERFULL

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Never heard of them
    If we look at the map of where beastmen are most densely populated we see that Norsca and the Lands of the Kurgan tribesmen are as densely populated by them as the forests of the south. From this and taking into consideration your excellent ability to make the alignment of other chaos forces brilliantly apparent, I thought perhaps you might take a go at beastmen of the four different gods. I can imagine you'd do an amazing job on the Tzaangors, the others also, but the Tzaangors especially, because they've never really been done properly before, it's also a pretty rich unit to design for, there are so many things yuo could do.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

I did make skins for Pestigors and Khorngors and other nurgle and khorne beastmen early last year for my Reiksfart's Stinkers unit submod. Half finished tzaangors. Just skins though, I didn't know how to model back then. We'll have all new beastmen models at some point anyway. If you look at the something new topic back in june or july I posted new ungor models, which I prepped and Crisord improved with extras. Undivided texture by Crisord and I made a nurgle texture. It will be a lot of extra units to make all the beastmen god specific though and we'll have a limit. I could probably fit them all in since I've removed a lot of non-TT units already (marauder axe throwers etc) and would have no problem removing certain other units for something better. Depends on 1.6 in a couple of months, which I'm not looking forward to because of all the updating I'll need to do.

Anyone good with 2D graphics willing to make a decent, simple and clean logo for this submod? I've asked a couple of people but one is too busy and the other didn't reply. Logo will be used on loading screens, intro video at campaign start etc etc, and obviously sig and topic header on this forum.

Hopefully someone can help. I'm no good with that kind of work as evidenced by the crappy pic I made in my sig.

I improved , standard-bearer, musician, weapons, shields. These models, we can not use in your mod does not have permission from the team The Sundering: Rise of the Witch King.
    I have not saved the model Ungors. Possible model Ungors save Werebear

No you misunderstand. I prepared my own ungors and added the extras and textures you made to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    No you misunderstand. I prepared my own ungors and added the extras and textures you made to those.
    sorry

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Reikie about 2d logo you asked Kahvi maybe??
    About those units and permission Reikie ask Kolwen.

I asked Khavi but guess he is busy. Also asked the guy who made your The Orcs logo, but he didn't reply.

Which units T&D? Haven't used any unit from the Sundering. I ripped the same ungor model as they have from Warhammer Online, and Isilendil sent me Crisords work to add to my work. Crisord worked on a Sundering Ungor long time ago which they were going to add to CoW, but then Sundering broke away so the model couldn't be used.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

About what units you were talk with crisord???
    Cedric is apsent for some months, overall check the graphic workshop for help.

Quote Originally Posted by T&D View Post
    About what units you were talk with crisord???
    Cedric is apsent for some months, overall check the graphic workshop for help.
    Now it does not matter

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Dark Elves Manticore. Will also work on the chaos manticore variant soon.

Woah !!!!! Very good job !

Nice manticore! Looks really good.

Will you be including Chaos Chariots as well, Reiksfart?
    Make America great again!

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    I asked Khavi but guess he is busy. Also asked the guy who made your The Orcs logo, but he didn't reply.
    Your not the only one who is waiting something from me for some time.. Have been a bit crazy at work latelly, and my studies deadline is drawing near, have been pushing those back way too long.. Haven't gotten done anything latelly, except research regarding few things, tomorrow I have free and I try to do something after long pause. I'll try to get something for you next week, or the next if no-one else volunteers.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; October 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Your not the only one who is waiting something from me for some time.. Have been a bit crazy at work latelly, and my studies deadline is drawing near, have been pushing those back way too long.. Haven't gotten done anything latelly, except research regarding few things, tomorrow I have free and I try to do something after long pause. I'll try to get something for you next week, or the next if no-one else volunteers.
    No problem Khavi, I guessed you were busy with something. I can wait a couple of weeks. No background on the logo please, it needs to be transparent.

------------
    New chaos giants to replace the old one I made. Still lots more work to do on variants and it isn't even prepped for rigging yet. Will likely replace all the chaos god specific giants with something new using this model as a base too.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Сhaos giants

Those giants are gangnam style!

Mesn's Avatar Civis

Cool Giants!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

They look nice! Will you keep the giant for the Orcs and the night goblins one? IMO they look very good already.