Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2274243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1147

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - A submod for End Times

Uau, the Skulltaker is just... Uau!
    Pardon my ignorance but the Sisters of Slaughter use a Whip animation, or are my eyes fooling me?

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Jivaro View Post
    Uau, the Skulltaker is just... Uau!
    Pardon my ignorance but the Sisters of Slaughter use a Whip animation, or are my eyes fooling me?

Only if the End Times team adds in the whip animation. There is one, but I don't think it is complete.

Updated wardancers since I wasn't entirely happy with the one before. Also adding males.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Wardancers are briliand and dark elves getting some love!!! I can't wait for 1.02 to get released so I can play BotET with Hardcore fantasy mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Kendoka View Post
    I can't wait for 1.02 to get released so I can play BotET with Hardcore fantasy mod.
    I need to change the name of this submod. I'm barely going to be touching the End Times campaign save for adding in my unit roster. Actual campaign, there's nothing I have planned, and haven't even played an End Times campaign yet so can't possibly know what I want to do to it. This was named for the work I was doing on the original CoW campaign, something I still want to do when they release non beta 1.6.

Updated wardancers. Still only half way done, need at least 4 more variants. Taking a break from it for a day or two.

Chaos dragon.

Aaaaaaaw yeah now that is a proper dragon, whats more a proper Chaos Dragon!
    Is that per chance Alduin with 2 heads?

Aaaaaaaw yeah now that is a proper dragon, whats more a proper Chaos Dragon!
    Is that per chance Alduin with 2 heads?
    Yes it is, and I have no idea what Alduin is! I was modifying the dragon we already have, working on the texture, added second head, and then went looking for some bits I could add to the model, like horns and dinosaur teeth, and came across the alduin model. Was just going to use parts of it but I think it's perfect for a chaos dragon. All I had to do was add the second head, change the texture and add the extra eyes. Rigging is the worst part, I'm about half done but bored out of my mind so going to do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Yes it is, and I have no idea what Alduin is! I was modifying the dragon we already have, working on the texture, added second head, and then went looking for some bits I could add to the model, like horns and dinosaur teeth, and came across the alduin model. Was just going to use parts of it but I think it's perfect for a chaos dragon. All I had to do was add the second head, change the texture and add the extra eyes. Rigging is the worst part, I'm about half done but bored out of my mind so going to do something else.
    Hmmmmm, once you rigg animations on him, replacing other dragon models would be much easier since all of the skyrim dragons follow the same model and I am sure Nexus modders would share their work, Divrse Dragons come to mind as a mod that would have all the models, their forest dragon would be perfect.
    Just a suggestion of course.

Hmmmmm, once you rigg animations on him, replacing other dragon models would be much easier since all of the skyrim dragons follow the same model and I am sure Nexus modders would share their work, Divrse Dragons come to mind as a mod that would have all the models, their forest dragon would be perfect.
    Just a suggestion of course.
    If only it was that easy, but each model would still have to be rigged to the animations. Thanks though, I'll check those out to use one of those to replace all the other dragons.

How about this for some perfect battle balancing. Medium battle difficulty.

Bat Swarms

Cool, I had the same idea for Bat Swarms. There's also a bat animation in the files, but I have no idea what kind of rigging it expects.

Concerning Dragons: Awesome, glad to help.
    Concerning Balance: Yeah, battles in BotET, balance is pretty decent.
    Concerning Bats: How would those work? Like dragons do now or will they always fly? If the latter, how would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    Cool, I had the same idea for Bat Swarms. There's also a bat animation in the files, but I have no idea what kind of rigging it expects.
    I'll take a look at the bat anim, but I have zero patience when it comes to rigging. Trying to rig something without a reference would make me throw the pc out the window.

Concerning Dragons: Awesome, glad to help.
    Concerning Balance: Yeah, battles in BotET, balance is pretty decent.
    There's nothing remaining of original CoW or BotET in this submod where battles are concerned. Well over a year of work went into building it from scratch with a system built specifically for warhammer fantasy rules. It's what I'm most proud of with this submod and why this submod was started back in 2010/11.

Got the dragon in game and working well enough. Legs/walk rigging needs some tweaking to get right.

Than I can't wait to play!
    Also those dragons look beyond awesome!!!

New forest dragons.

Working on textures for other variants used by other factions, but been mostly coding and testing last few days.

Sun and Black dragons.

Emperor Karl Franz on the Imperial Dragon

One minor thing that will make you cringe badly, but Warhammer Fantasy dragons have 4 legs, Wyverns have 2. So to be lore accurate, you'd need to clone the rear legs and put a new set up front, and rig them. Looks like it wouldn't be the hardest with that model, as the body is shaped well for it, but rigging sucks. Other than that, they look fantastic!

Yeah, I knew about the number of legs, and it does make me cringe thinking about fixing it. I still haven't even got the rear legs rigged the best they can be, adding two more doesn't sound much fun. Maybe some day I'll feel like doing it, but I have a thousand things that are more important, and I only worked on those dragons today to take a break from coding and testing.

The new dragons look 10x better than the old ones just pure awesomeness!!!

Just a question, isn't Frantz supposed to ride a griffin?