Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5304546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1147

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Looks like Kroq-Gar! Which building is it recruited from?

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Quote Originally Posted by regnak999 View Post
    Which building is it recruited from?
    I have no idea. Open to suggestions, I haven't looked at anything to do with the End Times campaign yet. Waiting until next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    I have no idea. Open to suggestions, I haven't looked at anything to do with the End Times campaign yet. Waiting until next patch.

Well I see two options.

1 The Lizardman hatchery line where you get Stegadons and Cold One riders.
    2 the Town hall line where you get your generals(currently Temple Guard)

Or you could do like the Skink Priests where you get from both the town hall line and the temple line. They replenish faster that way and are really hard to get without having both lines built up. Of course if you go with this I would suggest adding to the Hatchery& town hall lines. A lot will depend on how often you want them to be available.

Remi_'s Avatar Laetus

Awesome job Reiksfart, really like what you've been doing so far.
    It's nice to see some extra lizardmen units. Although I think that carnosaur is a bit too small compared to the tabletop version. The scale of the head is right, but I think the rest of the body could be upscaled and made thicker to make it look more muscular and terrifying.
    My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Remi_ View Post
    It's nice to see some extra lizardmen units. Although I think that carnosaur is a bit too small compared to the tabletop version. The scale of the head is right, but I think the rest of the body could be upscaled and made thicker to make it look more muscular and terrifying.
    My 2 cents.
    Good point. I assume it's for lack of an upscaled animation, and as it so happens I just messaged him asking if he had any he wanted rescaled, hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Remi_ View Post
    My 2 cents.
    Thanks for the input. Constructive criticism is always welcome to improve this as a whole. I will look at the carnosaur again, just need a good break from it now it's in game. It was at times a pain in the as....

Domesticus

Hello everyone!

Some news for the expansion for the sub-mod BOTET?

There will be new units for Bretonnia faction?

Yes, lots of updates have been done in the past couple of weeks.

I think all I have added in for Bretonnia are foot knights of the realm, which are in the latest army book, and hippogryph riders. Bretonnia is one of my least favourite factions, so not interested in doing much for them. Other than Damsels for some spellcasting, I don't think they need much more to be complete. End Times team have already made a Damsel model. If I do some more for them it will probably just be some more standard bearers and musicians.

As for other updates, too many to list here, will save it for first page. Two I finished yesterday were wood elf warhawk riders and great eagles.Going to be quite a few re-done units, and one I'm still working on are chaos trolls:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Domesticus

Ok! Thank you!

WoW just WOW! I love when Chaos gets new goodieas and as I see Nurgle will get his own Bile Trolls which is awesome, love the diversity between Chaos god units depending on the diety.

May I ask what Chaos unit reworks are still planned and which ones will be made diety specific?
    Also will there be new beastmen or even better faction specific gorš?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Kendoka View Post
    WoW just WOW! I love when Chaos gets new goodieas and as I see Nurgle will get his own Bile Trolls which is awesome, love the diversity between Chaos god units depending on the diety.

May I ask what Chaos unit reworks are still planned and which ones will be made diety specific?
    Also will there be new beastmen or even better faction specific gorš?
    Chaos are my favourite faction to mod, and I think I've done the most for them. Lots more planned and I always write down little ideas I get so I can try it at a later date.

You know about the undivided warriors. Other faction colouring will come at a later time, that will be a lot of work to do properly. Plus I think what I've done for the 4 non undivided warrior/knight chaos factions is good, and don't really want to waste that work by rushing into replacing it.

Beastmen. Already have all I need extracted from Warhammer Online ready to build new ungors, gors and bestigors. Still, a fair amount of work because I don't like to just rip and use. I like to add my own touches, improve the textures and add more to the models. And it takes a lot of effort to add in enough variants. Different chaos faction colouring, yes at some point. If there is enough room in descr_mounts after the patch, I'll also add in the beastmen tuskgor chariot I made from scratch.

Kallakoi from End Times team made new chaos ogres, which are excellent, and I'm going to be re-texturing for the 4 chaos god factions.

The chaos trolls. Yes, 5 different texture files for the 5 chaos factions. Still working on the model itself to add enough interesting variants. (just to note, I have everything needed for new regular trolls and stone trolls, so they'll be getting the same treatment. As well as adding in river trolls)

I've started on a new daemon prince of nurgle.

Chaos giants are being modded to add more variety to the model and new textures for each chaos faction.

Going to be improving the forsaken of chaos I made before I add in to current version.

Rest planned will be small additions and improvements. More than a dozen new chaos standard bearers, so there will be plenty of variety. These are always fun to make and allow me to do silly things like in the first pic:

Old pics, which is why the giants are old version.

Let me be the first one to say this, ALL HAIL THE NEW EVERCHOSEN OF CHAOS RAIKSFART!!! MAY HE BRING RUIN TO THE CURSED REALMS OF MAN!!!!

Reading all the goodies that the chaos factions will get makes me all tigly inside.

Just one last question, my second favourite faction are those that get the least love. I am ofcourse talking about the Night Gobbos, who don't have a single unit that the greenskinz don't have. Are there any plans for these shroom fanatics?

All these new units with what the mod already has, is this going to break the 500 unit limit I have heard about and what happens if it does?

All these new units with what the mod already has, is this going to break the 500 unit limit I have heard about and what happens if it does?
    Many of these are remakes of old units and yes some units will be taken out mostly ones no one will miss.

Both End Times and my expansion to that are removing or combining enough units to allow adding in more important/interesting/exciting units. There are many units which either don't exist in the rules and were added in to fill a non-existent gap, or are just duplicates of another unit but with some slight alterations.

It's the same with the descr_mount file, which is limited to 100. I changed around some entries, removed some and freed up plenty so I could add in what mounts I wanted. And I have been. End Times team are going to be clearing up/combining in a way I haven't, so when I get my hands on it I think I'm going to have a good amount of free slots left over when I add in their alterations to mine.

Great!

Update on the chaos trolls of nurgle

So much great stuff, I love it!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

I have a question is your name here a mockery of the reiksguard?
    anyway great work
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    I have a question is your name here a mockery of the reiksguard?
    anyway great work
    Yes it is, but I don't even remember why I chose the name.

New chaos trolls for all 5 chaos factions. If I need to explain which ones belong to which faction, then I did something very wrong.