Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 63146474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1147

Thread: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Love them to bits, would just liked more if Tzeentch got a bit more mutations than the rest of them. :-) Other than that they are works of art! :-)

Default Re: The Hardcore Fantasy Battle campaign - An Expansion for Beginning of the End Times

Love those Trolls mate. Great work.

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Kendoka View Post
    would just liked more if Tzeentch got a bit more mutations than the rest of them.
    This is what I want to do, but then they would be a separate unit entirely and taking up an extra slot in the EDU. The way they are now they all share the same model, but use a different texture for each faction. There's no way to give each faction a different model without a new unit entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    This is what I want to do, but then they would be a separate unit entirely and taking up an extra slot in the EDU. The way they are now they all share the same model, but use a different texture for each faction. There's no way to give each faction a different model without a new unit entry.
    Could that be solved by just making Tzeentch variant use a lot more of the two-headed variant?

Could that be solved by just making Tzeentch variant use a lot more of the two-headed variant?
    Not possible.

The only way to do it would be to add some new appendages that are textured for Tzeentch but left alpha'd for the rest of them

Fantastic work Reik. As always.
    Make America great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Shi Huangdi View Post
    The only way to do it would be to add some new appendages that are textured for Tzeentch but left alpha'd for the rest of them

Fantastic work Reik. As always.
    Yeah, that will work. Will take another look at them sometime, I'm working on other chaos stuff now.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

The Slaaneshi Trolls need more boobles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    The Slaaneshi Trolls need more boobles.

Don't tempt me. I got in trouble for posting some slaaneshi boobies on those devoted of slaanesh dark elves 3-4 years ago.

Those chaos trolls are a huge improvement over the old ones. good job they look pretty slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    Don't tempt me. I got in trouble for posting some slaaneshi boobies on those devoted of slaanesh dark elves 3-4 years ago.
    I hope they still make it into the game
    Make America great again!

Any news on the state of the sub-mod?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Nichita View Post
    I believe he is waiting for the beginning of the end times team to release a new patch then the mod will get released
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by Nichita View Post
    As atthias said, I plan to have a first version uploaded within a few weeks after the next End Times patch. It's going to be a huge amount of work combining the 1.5gb (and growing daily) of my work with the new version of End Times. The campaign alone will probably take me a couple of days to even get to load without crashing. Plus I'd need to be spending plenty of time testing the campaign once it works to iron out bugs. Still looking for a volunteer tester to help with that in the few weeks before I have a public release.

take the time you need for this work master!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Chaos Undivided mostly done.

Pictured:

Warriors - shields
    Warriors - halberds
    Aspiring champion for warrior units
    Warrior hornblower
    Warrior standard bearers

Chosen - great weapons
    Chosen champion
    Chosen hornblower
    Chosen standard bearer

Knights - Now with lances as per army book option, plus hand weapon weapon secondary
    Doom knight unit champion
    Knight hornblower
    Knight standard bearer

New chaos steed

Chaos undivided captain

Not pictured: Chaos undivided general

Currently or will be working on:

Beastmen
    Marauders
    Forsaken

Pretty much everything in the chaos undivided lineup will be getting a revamp so the visuals match the above. Once I'm done with undivided I'll start on the four chaos god factions.

This is beyond awesome!!! They are beautiful, mutations are superb, it brings tears to my eyes. :')

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

nice
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

It's been a month since any news now, please tell me that this sub-sub mod is still among the living.

jimbomen95's Avatar Libertus

It's been a month since any news now, please tell me that this sub-sub mod is still among the living.
    It is, is only waiting the new patch .