Thread: Streaming Westeros Total War

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default Streaming Westeros Total War

Spartanmattin:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Lately I've been playing Westeros Total War non-stop, and after a few days of testing an setting a few things up I've decided to start streaming the mod from start to finish!
    Through this epic journey, preferably culminating in the kicking of a certain king joffrey's butt. I'm going to letting you guys, (the stream chat) join me and help me make some of my kingly decisions throughout the campaign.
    From what faction I decide to play, to what I do when I eventually execute that boy!

I've been making Youtube videos for a while so the VoD's will be uploaded on my channel, and this is my first time streaming properly, so all of your feedback is more then welcome! Positive or otherwise.

If you're interested in joining me unite the 7 kingdoms under the one true king then jump into chat at http://www.twitch.tv/Spartanmattin

Thanks for watching guys!

-Mattin

Parafix:

Hey guys, i have been streaming westeros total war for about a month now, only play on vh/vh no cheats etc etc, always running some chill music and play as many factions / submods as i possibly can, can catch the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/parafix1, thanks.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; June 19, 2013 at 07:47 AM.

Default Re: Streaming an Entire Westeros, from Start to Finish!

please play as joffery (me thinks he is gonna play easy and easy but still lose)
    Did you know Hitler was a vegetarian?

Joffey's already dead And no, I'm playing Medium for now, but I'll start a new VH + VH campaign later on , like I usually do. ^^

Default Re: Streaming Westeros Total War

It's true all he's good

Interested, but american timings are bizarre. Oh and schedule?

For now every Monday, 2PM EST. And also depending on who's around it may be streamed on random days around the same time. Which is about 7PM GMT for you

If you follow me at www.twitch.tv/spartanmattin it'll give you updates whenever I'm streaming, and also let you watch the streams on demand whenever you like.

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Nice idea May pop on at some point.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

I knew this day would come.
    It's only a matter of time now before my subscribers start asking me to stream...

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Streaming House Bolton VH/VH KORAH submod currently at http://www.twitch.tv/parafix1, and yes soul, you should start streaming