Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 6.0 Release

Some bugs I found in 6.0D

Strange weapon stats of 0

Peaseant unit card

Peaseant unit card ingame description

Help help! I downloaded it but I can't open it up what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Arathinus View Post
    Help help! I downloaded it but I can't open it up what should I do?
    You need to get 7-zip decompressor, you can download it from most public domain website like cnet.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

i've also a problem. everytime i launch the game a window comes up saying that at descr_sm_factions line 38 column 1 a horde_min_unit not is supported. Either wichever release i play it keeps coming back. Ireally don't know what to do.

Sorry for bothering you but don't look at the former post. It's solved already. I have 2 accounts on my computer. Mine works but not he other one.

no problem. Hope you have fun with the mod.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

I know that this must be asked several times but... why does the amazon total war series doesn't have any prebattle sounds? I've seen some on another amazon total war mod (3.0 i think) so i thought it would work also for this one. But i can't place it since theres no sound folder in these releases.

Sound has been turned off, you need to check your audio setting to make sure the sound is restored. Otherwise, it is the same as AmazonTW 3.0c

Hey,Parth can you check again download link? I used your link to gamefront but it couldn't download.Thank you

Download link seems to be working, are you downloading 6.0D or 6.0E ?

yea 6.0e . But when i click download,it announce 403 forbidden

already tested download twice past 20 hours, and both times works without a hitch.

6.0E??? Thought there was only 6.0D.

Thank you for ur trying to help,Parth. I 've downloaded other mods by both gamefront and strategyinformer.The result is gamefront not working. I think this web deny my country IP

Quote Originally Posted by duongphuan View Post
    Thank you for ur trying to help,Parth. I 've downloaded other mods by both gamefront and strategyinformer.The result is gamefront not working. I think this web deny my country IP
    Where are you located ?

Oh didn't know 6.0e was already out, maybe a little hint that you updated the 1st post would have been a good idea *smiles*.

Thanks for the fixes, I'll check the new E version ASAP.

EDIT

On a sidenote since I'm just curious why does the
    "barb slinger briton", have a "stat_charge_dist 270" or the
    "warband huntsman gaul" have a "stat_charge_dist 400"
    Many other units have similar high values.

What is the idea behind this since I never saw such a high value in that stats up to now... 6.0d
    Last edited by Mark Centurion; January 25, 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parthian shot View Post
    Where are you located ?
    I'm from Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Centurion View Post
    Oh didn't know 6.0e was already out, maybe a little hint that you updated the 1st post would have been a good idea *smiles*.

Thanks for the fixes, I'll check the new E version ASAP.

EDIT
    On a sidenote since I'm just curious why does the
    "barb slinger briton", have a "stat_charge_dist 270" or the
    "warband huntsman gaul" have a "stat_charge_dist 400"
    Many other units have similar high values.

What is the idea behind this since I never saw such a high value in that stats up to now... 6.0d
    It was a Darth mod fix with our own configuraton. Basically, most AI units are "out of focused" because their charging distance is so short, they are not attacking because the oppnent's units are just "too far" away. With the darth mod idea, you will find the AI more agressive, but still not as orchestrated of an attacker as I would like them to be.

Okay make sense, thanks for the clearance and good point.

Quote Originally Posted by duongphuan View Post
    I'm from Vietnam

Can Resef or someone help upload 6.0e to Moddb ? And see if this would work internationally ?