Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Q&A

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Q&A

Really soon, the coder has to do that TO DO LIST, then thats the end. K?
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

np man
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

Isn't this mod dead???

Also can you guys make troy an advanced city in the game? Also will the AI actually go across the ocean and seige Troy??

NO! THIS MOD IS NOT DEAD! And no.....

thoscme's Avatar Semisalis

this mod is like the best mod for bi! ¨
    and i meant that!
    but i have a question:
    i've conquered the athenians, the mycenae and those "spartan guys" (can't remebmer name...)
    but i can't train any of their special units. i meant i read it someplays that this was actually possible!
    or isn't it?
    proud norwegian

Quote Originally Posted by thoscme
    this mod is like the best mod for bi! ¨
    and i meant that!
    but i have a question:
    i've conquered the athenians, the mycenae and those "spartan guys" (can't remebmer name...)
    but i can't train any of their special units. i meant i read it someplays that this was actually possible!
    or isn't it?
    It is supposed to be and is a feature we want to include in the final version but it was never a part of the beta.

king-nord's Avatar Ordinarius

this mod is cool but no one plays online .... i am a evil guy named king-nord...an it would be cool if greeks sieged troy but dont think its possible

Yes it is possible, and the reason why no one plays online is that its in beta..............and also King-Nord, if you want to play online. ill play online with you so your not lonely. K?

yea quick question:
    i downloaded the beta, and its cool and all, but are the greek settlements supposed to look like barbarian cities?

is it compatiable with 1.5 patch so that i can down load it right now

i cant get any heroes. there are only generals. are heroes excluded in the beta?

They did not add in the heroes to the beta, no

ahhh... that makes sense, and i take it the cities are supposed to look like barbarian cities also?

we have heros, there in campaign. yes greeks suppose to look a little barbarish. but we'll fix it

it looks a bit cool with barbarian style
    but it would be even cooler with greek style
    proud norwegian

101!
    done with tiro
    thanks Troy Total War
    lol
    proud norwegian

u mean heroes in the finished version rite? cause i dont have them in beta campaign

yes heroes in the finished version - again people need to read the other sticky posts
    Dominius Latronius Dominarus: An Elder HighBorn: Latronii Dominaruses: Gens Latronia, Alea iacta est"

Gaius Marius Julius Caesar

ditto DLoT