Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I will never say enough times what an amazing work you are doing and how generous you are for providing this community with such great units.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

KLA once again you amaze me with your work. GREAT JOB! i have a question, is there any chance if you have free time to make a spartan model that i just dont have the skill to make? if you can let me know, if your too busy i definetely understand. great work KLA your my hero

Achean Warrior

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

If there was an award for making TWC worth visiting frequently you would easily win it KLA.

Wow! that Roman is awesome, with the distinctive shoulder plates and helm it should I think make a brilliant elite veteran unit, many thanks King Louise Assurbanipal and Tone. I am presently busy editing textures and hope it will not be too long before being able to create my own models, so if you ever need any help to get Ancient Wars finished in time such as unit cards etc, PM me and I will return the favour.

Ravenblade's Avatar Semisalis

You know something...i reckon i must be blind or something! how on earth had i never noticed the amazing work you have done for RTW KLA??? Truly thought i was looking at M2TW units there for a few minutes and had to check in was in the Rome Workshop just to be sure. Truly amazing work! Easily some of the best if not the best units i have ever seen for RTW! Feel ashamed for not having really noticed it before

"Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent" - Dionysius I of Syracuse
    "We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Blackadder

THANKS, GUYS!!!!

I'm sorry beacuse I was busy last week and I had problem with my computer.
    Soon, I will release skinpacks. Maybe in summer I will make units for MTW2.
    I will need Units Cards' makers for new units skinpacks.

Greeks 1.0

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1402

screens: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1402

Cretan Archer:

Prodromoi:

Thorakitai:

Cavarly:

Light Cavarly:

-Units Cards soon, beacuse I have problem with my computer

for Extended Greek Mod:

Late Spartan Hoplite:

and changed Seleucid Cavarly and Cataphract:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1147 or http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1182

screens:

SELEUCID HEAVY CAVARLY:

SELEUCID CATAPHRACT:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; May 25, 2007 at 12:48 AM.

Always wonderful Units KLA , but where are the UI Cards for the Carthaginians and this excellent Unit for XGM .
    Why this Units spotted on the Forums without the Files for the downloading , obviousely with the UI Cards comprised .
    Thank yuo very much for your answer King .

FORTEBRACCIO from Italy

Locky's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you for making Racer X and I the Spartan skin and model. It's very much appreciated, the rest of it kicks arse too! Keep up the good work. Have you uploaded the Spartan skin? I cant find it
    Last edited by Locky; May 22, 2007 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks, Guys
    I have problem with computer and Units Cards will be released later. Could somebody make Units Cards (Greeks 1.0, Hannibal's Army 1.0, Hoplites 2.0 and Imperial Romans 2.0) in this week?

Late Spartans will be released in 'Hoplites 2.0' - 20 historical hoplites + bonus

Hannibal's Army 1.0

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1404

Libyan Infantry:

Poeni Infantry:

Libyan-Poeni Romanized Infantry:

Sacred Band:

Libyan Cavarly:

Poeni Cavarly:

Sacred Band Cavarly:

African Phalanx:

Iberian Assault Infantry:

Celt-Iberian Spearman:

Iberian Lancearii:

Iberian Scutarii:

-all Units Cards later (I have problem with my computer)

this Units are great as always KLA!

Busy!!!

What about .cas files for carthage horses?

there is no need for.cas files for horses

Busy!!!

Great Skins!

I'm new. Hi! ^^

Do you, please can do all Skins and all possible one what you have in one pack summarize? I believe as well as with Modding Legions? If the UI took part that was also nice.

Sry for my bad English I'm Austrian...

Great work KLA,
    it would be great to know if i can put a unit like "300 spartans"
    (i mena this version:http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=50390276nc7.jpg)
    as my Spartan hoplites so that i can recruite them i my imperial campaign.

Thank you all for help

I think you must searh in descr_model_battle for this unit and change the paths of the textures and model flex. Then I should work.

Und die Erde verstummte bei seinem Anblick

"descr_model_battle":

type greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos
    skeleton fs_slow_spearman, fs_slow_swordsman
    indiv_range 40
    ;texture greek_cities, data/models_unit/textures/greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos_greece.tga
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_400.cas, 8
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_300.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_200.cas, 30
    model_flexi data/models_unit/unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_100.cas, max
    model_sprite 60.0, data/sprites/greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos_sprite.spr
    model_tri 400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f
    Ok, now I have the newer version of the "300" Spartan guys with following data names:
    Spartan_Hoplite_300.cas
    Spartan_Hoplite_300.tga.dds
    What do I have to do right now? oO I made a mistake the last time trying to do this and I am happy that RTW runs know.Maybe somebody can help?

I would recomend to try different faces for the units.We get the same face over and over,I know it might not matter that much in the game but who has good video card sees the same soldier face for all the in units.

xhaxhi Skenderbeu

@Rektor: This should be the right code (maybe you must try it withou the .dds):

indiv_range 40
    ;texture greek_cities, data/models_unit/textures/ Spartan_Hoplite_300.tga.dds
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Hoplite_300.cas, 8
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Hoplite_300.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Hoplite_300.cas, 30
    model_flexi data/models_unit/Spartan_Hoplite_300.cas, max

Ok, now i did this with
    King_Leonidas.cas
    King_Leonidas.tga.dds
    indiv_range 40
    ;texture greek_cities, data/models_unit/textures/King_Leonidas.tga
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/King_Leonidas.cas, 8
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/King_Leonidas.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/King_Leonidas.cas, 30
    model_flexi data/models_unit/King_Leonidas.cas, max
    (it doesn´t work right now)
    Ok i did it now with King_Leonidas.tga and King_Leonidas.tga.dds
    But if i do this with King_Leonidas.tga do i have to rename King_Leonidas.tga.dds into King_Leonidas.tga ?

I'm not sure because my texture files end all with .tga.

I tried the skin a few weeks ago and it worked. If this don't help I have no idea what the reason can be, sorry.

King Louise I love the models, where I can download the horses too? Rome standard horses looks boring.