Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

You have to change the textures in the descr_model battle line there is no need for new .cas files for horses
    The textures are often included

Busy!!!

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

King Louise I love your horse models, can you put them in your next Punic War update?

Thanks Guys!
    Rektor, I have send PM for You.
    TheMasterpiece, I added horses (only textures, because You can use Vanilla' models)

new Strategos:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1331

Update Skinpacks:

Greeks 1.1: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1402

Hannibal's Army 1.1: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1404

Units Cards, soon - I'm very busy...

and soon I will release Hoplites 2.0 (25 units) and Imperial Romans 2.0

P.S. My faces...
    Hannibal's Army have four different faces:

and Imperial Romans 2.0 will be five types of faces

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 01, 2007 at 06:56 PM.

Probably you have overlooked my question, therefore, post I them again. Also could as pack up your Skins as with " Modding Legions "?

Blacky!

EDIT: Great Skins!

Locky's Avatar Centenarius

Very good Cant wait to test out those Thorakitai

Default UI CARDS FOR THE NEW UNITS !!

Awesome King LA , your Units are obviously fantastic , but I regret the absence of too many UI Cards for these Units .
    Why You are not resting and give us these elusive UI Cards ? The figure of Roman Pesant for these magnificent skins is very ugly !!
    I am waiting expecially the UI Cards for somebody Units :
    - Herodian Horse Archer ,
    - Nabatean Camel Archer ,
    - Prodromoi ,
    - Greek Thorakitai ,
    - Etolia Light Cavalry ,
    - Archer Crete ,
    - Carthaginian Romanized Infantry ,
    - Libyan Cavalry ,
    - Phalangite Africa ,
    - Legio Africanus .
    The Greek Strategos is also very interesting and the UI Cards are very important , in the description of the Units also the commander have their UI Cards (Unit_info and Units) except for the Leader and family member .
    So Long KLA we are wainting !!

FORTEBRACCIO

hi! KLA congratulations for your work! i have a request! can you send me the model of seleucid chariot's war that with 4 horses,i saw the screen in a old post of ancient wars!! it's fantastic!! and too the old models of thureophoroi and thorakitai always from ancient wars's mod!
    thanxx a lot!!

Hi all and specially to Louise our creator...the man who gave a glory color to our RTW. I found anything i want in this site but it is one more skin that i would like to find. "THE IMMORTALS..." that we almost bit them in the movie...almost. I mean the Immortals fro "300" movie cause here i found only the true historical immortals. Please Loui make give us a link to download them cause i saw them in your photos of the map "Thermopylae300" so they exist!!

KLA, I was wondering if I can use your Strategos model and Skin for My Spartan Officer? I PMed you but Got no Reply as of yet. If not thats ok, but atleast let me know one way or the other.

Lt1956
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

he has problems with his compter he told me that

Busy!!!

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

well done king louise
    imperial or medieval units are good idea and i was waiting units like this made by you
    note : take care of the textures for the imperial or medieval units

ComisKapital - Halie Satanus done the Immoratls from '300' model. Louise isn't must do this model .

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95311

NEW UNITS KING LUIS ASSURBANIPAL

NEW SPARTANS '300' MOVIE

DOWNLOAD:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1446

Spartan Hoplite

bonus

Last edited by Thorrlof; June 12, 2007 at 06:14 AM.

Next Units

Last edited by Thorrlof; June 12, 2007 at 06:14 AM.

Default THE BEST UNITS OF RTW !!

Always the best Units of the RTW series , but the

UI CARDS - UI CARDS - UI CARDS - UI CARDS !!!!!!!!!

Please .

Salutoni .
    FORTEBRACCIO

new Unit:

Before Thorloff is posting it

Busy!!!

pcp, I will send You chariot model, but You must add 4 horses in text file. It is only animation.

=FORTEBRACCIO=, I have problem with my computer and other people will make Units Cards for me.

Black_Dragon03, I will release Imperial Romans when sb will make Units Cards for them.

ComisKapital, Halie Sataunus made very good Immortal model's from movie.

lt1956, Yes You can use it

Lord Of The Knights, medieval units I will make in summertime.

New Units for Hannibal's Army 1.1

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 15, 2007 at 05:50 AM.

New Faces eh?
    Looking Perfect!

Busy!!!

thanxx!! KLA! can you post it on megaupload?