Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I tried to install these unit and I just want to say. WOW! I mean these are really amazing. Never mind the installing problems. If you install them once you can install them a million times with your eyes closed. Really, really well done KLA. Just want to know two things though. 1. What are you making next and 2. are you taking requests?

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

ANCIENT WARS, new preview:

(full preview)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116242

Hypaspistai (Keraunos Kingdom)

Cretan Archers

Veneti Spearman

my English is ugly, Guys. and I can't write better than tutorials about installing skins...

bladerunner900, Thank You for helping members

jackwei, I make only highest models.

ccllnply, what is Your request? I don't know when I will have free time.

Quote Originally Posted by F4t-S View Post
    hi, im new and i dont know how to change the skin of my spartans
    Now there is the original ugly skin, but i want one of yours
    i followed your first way, but if i want to copy the name of my spartans, there were 4 differsnt:
    unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_100.CAS,
    unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_200.CAS,
    unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_300.CAS,
    unit_greek_spartan_hoplite_pylos_400.CAS
    You must copy x4 name of one my model:

Spartan_Hoplite_Late.cas,
    Spartan_Hoplite_Late.cas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13531 View Post
    hey man, is there a version of this that's compatible with The Fourth Shadow?

Yes, these units are working on Rome Totla War and all mods! but must install them one of 3 ways what I write in previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by malandrineddu View Post
    Hello KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPA, whats a "file.tga.dds"? does it's make a difference or no?
    Ciao and again
    Best regards
    It is texture:
    .tga = .tga.dds

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Sound KLA. If you don't have the time then no problem

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Hi King Louise,

I've sent you a PM asking your permission to use your late roman cataphract skin for our Imperium Julianorum mod we are developing under IBFD.

we are in the final stages of the mod and want to get it out very soon. I would appreciate a quick answer on your behalf.

Thanks very much

Cheers

First time I looked through this... you are amazing at this.

Please don't mind my asking, but could you work on an "eastern general" for the Pontics, Armenians, or Parthians? The one in the game and in most mods is leaves a lot to be desired and looks just like a guy covered in chain-mail. Something along the lines of your Hannibal would be perfect.

Of course, only if you have the time and are interested.

Thanks again for all these great units.

hi. King Louis actually has problems with forum so he told me to tell you that he agree with using his models in your work- but only if you place him in credits
    Polish Total War Universe - now in English version

Yes. It's true. I was asked about forwarding above message, too. What can i do now? Glaca is the fastest gun on TWC .

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

That's great guys.

Thanks

@julianus heraclius

You can use KLA's model if you replace him in Credits. I must write this because KLA is have now some problems with logging on TWC.

and now...

PHILIP II OF MACEDONIA:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1574

Indefinitely Banned

Sacred Legionary, when KLA will release new skinpack?

limes, Could You add HOPLITES 2.0 to your mod Ancient Empires?

Quote Originally Posted by Callicles View Post
    Please don't mind my asking, but could you work on an "eastern general" for the Pontics, Armenians, or Parthians? The one in the game and in most mods is leaves a lot to be desired and looks just like a guy covered in chain-mail. Something along the lines of your Hannibal would be perfect.

Of course, only if you have the time and are interested.

Thanks again for all these great units.
    If I will have a free time I will make these generals.
    Now I am working in 5 teams, and I dont have time....

My Philip II of Macedonia (which Sacred Legionary posted) based on Xprime's Dacian model:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1574

Icon10 Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

KLA i MUST tell you how wonderfull those models are.
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

Roughneck's Avatar Laetus

Very nice work, KLA. Your models are very impressive.

I am working on creating some Perioeci, Helot, and General units for the Greeks, but don't have any experience in making skins, ui, cards, or anything that requires modeling. If you could spare any time to help me, I would appreciate it. I understand if you're busy or don't wish to, and that's fine.

Anyways, keep up the great work.

Phillip II looks great. What animations are supported?

Thanks, friends
    Roughneck, I send U PM.
    Callicles, it is normal general animation.

Empire Total War: SIGNATURES

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; September 03, 2007 at 05:19 PM.

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; September 03, 2007 at 05:19 PM.

Roughneck's Avatar Laetus

Is that your work, KLA? They look great.

Signatures made by Marcin (from Poland as me) and mine.