Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

New units for 'European Wars

French Cuirassier:

Russian Army of Peter The Great:

Bombardier:

Dragoon:

Pikeman:

Horse Grenadier:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 13, 2008 at 01:24 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Holly **** !!! Incredibly marvellous units !! Good luck for your mod! I'm very impressed. Hope to see more soon.

Indefinitely Banned

KLA is in the hospital. I don't when he will come.

where'd you find this out?
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

Indefinitely Banned

He phoned me. I'm friend from his polish forum.

I came back.

SWEDEN TRABANT:

Today I will posted Scottish Higlander:

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Hate to tell you but you posted these a few days ago

hehheheh

French Line Cavalry:

This unit is for Spanish Succesian War. For Seven Years War will be other model.

For installing the 30 Hoplite into RTR plat. 1.9. Which steps are necessary? I am new to installing these types of things, for many of these skins there is no folder to overwrite, so they must be created new? Also, if RTR is installed to the Activision folder, but the vast majority of the unit files are installed to the CA folder, which one do you use to install to?

If there is a thread specifically on installing the skins to RTR, I'd love to be pointed that way. If not any PM advice would be GREATLY appreciated, I really want to use these amazing skins in my game.

**Found what I needed, NM**
    Last edited by PeshmergaJ; November 25, 2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Issue Fixed

Indefinitely Banned

KLA is working hardly in new preview. He will come back in this weekend.

I wonder when ZE big boss King Louise Assurbanipal will do is hoplite for the EB 1.0

very great job!

Indefinitely Banned

Here is POLISH WINGED HUSSAR for European Wars:

here more: http://totalwar.org.pl/board/viewtop...16564&start=75

Quote Originally Posted by malandrineddu View Post
    I wonder when ZE big boss King Louise Assurbanipal will do is hoplite for the EB 1.0

very great job!
    Maybe later. Now I'm very busy in European Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by PeshmergaJ View Post
    For installing the 30 Hoplite into RTR plat. 1.9. Which steps are necessary? I am new to installing these types of things, for many of these skins there is no folder to overwrite, so they must be created new? Also, if RTR is installed to the Activision folder, but the vast majority of the unit files are installed to the CA folder, which one do you use to install to?

If there is a thread specifically on installing the skins to RTR, I'd love to be pointed that way. If not any PM advice would be GREATLY appreciated, I really want to use these amazing skins in my game.

**Found what I needed, NM**
    Now I'm very busy in modding. Here is the best tutorial: http://twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121765
    I hope that somebody will make simple installing this pack for RTR and show link here.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 13, 2007 at 10:15 AM.

Take your time great king!!!

New screens from battle:
    Polish Winged Hussars and Musketeers in action (figth with Swedish Trabants):

more here: http://twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=131133

Here is new unit Prussian Grenadier from mid-18th century:

in action:

British Redcoat:

Mousquetaire, First Company, mid-18th century:

Prussian Musketeer, mid-18th century:

more here: http://twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=533
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 13, 2008 at 01:28 AM.

I suggest ferres on romans, these look kinda ugly- the others are good however keep it up

Indefinitely Banned

KLA is ill now, he can't make Sanat Claus skinpack.
    When he will come back from hospital he must make European Wars.