Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Quote Originally Posted by PlautusLeo View Post
    I like your units, but why is the grafic so bad?
    In vanilla the skins looks better!!!
    1 time I putted 2 of your units in my wonderful game, and what did I see? - dirty colored bad grafic skinny units, who didnt fit with the other units.
    Why do you make so bad grafic? And where are the glossfiles????
    The iron armour seems dirty, its not shining.
    fail

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

um.. the units are perfect... and the units dosen't fit! He has released them in different packs (like Hannibal Barcas army) so they will fit with other units... Dont come here and complain until you make a better work...

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PlautusLeo View Post
    I like your units, but why is the grafic so bad?
    In vanilla the skins looks better!!!
    1 time I putted 2 of your units in my wonderful game, and what did I see? - dirty colored bad grafic skinny units, who didnt fit with the other units.
    Why do you make so bad grafic? And where are the glossfiles????
    The iron armour seems dirty, its not shining.
    Because Vanilla skins have 256 size texture,
    KLA size have 512 - 4x more detailed than Vanilla.

KLAs units looks good in computers with better graphic cards.

'Hoplites 3.0' Units Skinpack by KLA:

- units from 2.0 will be changed - models and textures;

- new 10 hoplites (30 from Hoplites 2.0 + 10 new hoplites = 40 Hoplites!);

- NEW FACES! (for members who hate faces from 2.0 - I read many PM taht my units have ugly faces...);

- Units Cards for all units;

- Tutorial: ''How adding new units to RTW or mods'' (by florin80);

- NEW:
    INSTALLER to all 40 Hoplites for RTW 1.5!

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post

- NEW FACES! (for members who hate faces from 2.0 - I read many PM taht my units have ugly faces...);

IMO they're not ugly, just a bit weird for classical units.... look like gangsters in action movies
    ________
    Live sex webshows
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 07:16 AM.

That's third of fourth differnt one of those signs i've seen!
    Looks like sombody's getting into the selling buisness.
    but anyway can't wait for the new units

'Hoplites 3.0' Units Skinpack by KLA:

- Units Cards for all units;

- Tutorial: ''How adding new units to RTW or mods'' (by florin80);

- NEW:
    INSTALLER to all 40 Hoplites for RTW 1.5!

This is a great news!
    I love KLA units especially for the ugly faces - his soldiers look like nasty bastard - not the "philosofer in uniforms" form Vanilla

Sorry for the noob question, but KLA:
    a) this skinpack will be compatibile with Barbarian unit paks from a Ancient Wars mod?
    b) skinpak is usefull only for clean RTW or others mod?

Sorry formy suahili

wow great news

Indefinitely Banned

I would like to see in 10 new hoplites:
    Pergamum;
    Greaco-Celtic;
    Indo-Greek;
    Epeiros;
    Theban Sacred Band

Guys, which hoplites will You want to see?

Jaguar Paw's Avatar Senator

Hey KLA, the mod looks great. Have one question though (I'm sure it has been answered earlier, but I'm just too lazy to look), are the units, or some of them, available in the campaign game? Keep up the good work.

Jag
    Member: The Frontier. Researcher, Skinner, and Modeler.

Member: The Frontier Researcher

How easy is it to convert your units to use the overhand spear motion, sen in EB?

Thanks for the terrific units, KLF. Looking forward to the next installment. Mind if I use them in a EB 1.1 Alex minimod?

AUSTRIAN ARMY:

1. INFANTRY:

Officer:

Musketeer (Early 18th century):

Grenadier (Early 18th century):

Musketeer, German (Seven Years War):

Musketeer, Hungarian (Seven Years War):

Grenadier, Hungarian (Seven Years War):

Grenadier, German (Seven Years War):

Pandour:

Grenzer, Frontier Trooper:

2. CAVALRY

Officer:

Cuirassier (Early 18th century):

Guard Cavalry, Reiter Regiment (Early 18th century):

Dragoon (Early 18th century):

Horse Grenadier (Early 18th century):

Cuirassier (Seven Years War):

Dragoon (Seven Years War):

Horse Grenadier (Seven Years War):

Hussar (Seven Years War):

and Austrian General

Special Thanks to Lordz and OiM teams for using some elements of units.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 16, 2008 at 08:39 AM.

I added 7 new units to Spanish faction.

Here is Full Preview: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153692

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

always the same ugly faces

Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Ugly? These faces are normal.

I worked on details and historical parts.
    historical accuracy is the first for me.
    I added characteristic elements of Austrian Army.

Should I make one type of uniform for all units, but all will be have other faces?
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 30, 2008 at 09:47 AM.

This Grenadier is Foot Guard of Britain?

I added 7 new units to Spanish faction.

Here is Full Preview: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153692

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Ugly? These faces are normal.

I worked on details and historical parts.
    historical accuracy is the first for me.
    I added characteristic elements of Austrian Army.

Should I make one type of uniform for all units, but all will be have other faces?
    they look a little better indeed

but we/i just need to look to a face, to know it's your skin and model

your models/skins are awesome, but the faces are almost the same for all units you make in a pack, you should make them more generic

in your new Hoplite version pack make the faces be generic (without mustaches and the KLA face style)

Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by brymht View Post
    How easy is it to convert your units to use the overhand spear motion, sen in EB?

Thanks for the terrific units, KLF. Looking forward to the next installment. Mind if I use them in a EB 1.1 Alex minimod?
    To use it with fs_o_f_spearman (EB's over-hand spearman), you need to:
    1) On the "Left" view, make sure the spear is completely horizontal, if not rotate it a bit around the X-axis
    2) Still on the "Left" view, rotate the spear on X-axis by 170 degree
    3) Still on the "Left" view, move the spear vertically (change "Y" position) to make the spear to fit in the hand, usually there is one or two colored "lines" you can use as a guide (not real lines, I dunno how they're called in 3ds)
    4) Finally, on the "Top" view, rotate the spear on Z-axis slightly to make it completely vertical
    ________
    EASY VAP VAPORIZER
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 07:26 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Today on Polish Forum (totalwar.org.pl) Saniol released Ancient Wars beta. Maybe Somebody Could translate to English. I don't have a free time now.

Postanowilem udostepnic pliki minimoda (a konkretnie ostatniej stworzonej bety) do wgladu. Jednoczesnie wyrazam zgode na wykorzystanie moich prac w innych modach, pod warunkiem zaznaczenia tego w credits oraz nie uzywania nazwy Ancient Wars. Byc moze sie komus przyda przy jakims modzie (jesli jeszcze ktos moduje RTW ). Wersja pod BI 1.6

ZAZNACZAM ZE NIE JEST TO BETA PRZEZNACZONA DO GRY/TESTOW.

Moje i udostepnione do wykorzystania: statystyki, imiona (poza rzymskimi)*, rozklad prowincji na mapie, jednostki ogolnie mowiac: Rzymian, Getow, Bojow, drzewko budynkow* a takze formacje Legionisty*

*-niedokonczone, nie gwarantuje poprawnego dzialania

W sprawie imion rzymskich oraz opisow nalezy pisac do Gilesa, pozostalych jednostek - Kinga Louise'a Assurbanipala (dluzszego nicka nie bylo? ), mapy - Uranosa. Jesli ktos chcialby szerzej wykorzystac te pliki, rozwinac upadly projekt (w co watpie ) pisac do mnie na gg (podane w profilu) - to nie jest wszystko co zostalo stworzone, w tej sytuacji moge wesprzec jeszcze .

Ludzie ktorzy przylozyli swoje trzy gorosze do tej bety:

Saniol
    Giles le Breton
    King Louise Assurbanipal
    Uranos
    Bruder
    Carlos76
    Legionista
    Sacred Legionary
    MFF

Ostatni pelny sklad AW-Team:

Azag
    Bruder
    Carlos76
    Giles le Breton
    Courso
    King Louise Assurbanipal
    Legionista
    Maximus
    MFF
    mietek77
    Qba (na tym form mial inny niestety nie pamietam jaki )
    Sacred Legionary
    Uranos
    Valery de Vries
    Xprime

[mam nadzieje ze nikogo nie pominalem, troche czasu jednak minelo, jakby co z gory przepraszam i upomniec sie via e-mail lub via gg do mnie]

Ta beta nie jest caloscia prac wykonanych przez nasza ekipe, czesc z nich byla jeszcze przeznaczona do wersji angielskiej (tlumaczenia), a takze do planowanej pelnej wersji. Nie jest ona rowniez przeznaczona do grania, dlatego jesli sciagacie ja robicie to na wlasna odpowiedzialnosc. Autorzy nie ponosza zadnej odpowiedzialnosci za depresje, zalamania nerwowe i inne szkody wywolane proba zagrania w ta bete

Jesli sie juz uprzecie zeby jednak zagrac to wiem ze napewno dziala mapa Syracuse, Heraclea i Ausculum bodajze tez reszta po prostu nie sprawdzana, czesc moze sie okazac bitwa na srodku morza . Jeszcze raz zaznaczam ze ta beta nie byla tworzona z mysla o grze tylko o umozliwieniu kontynuacji prac wiec prosze nie miec pretensji o niedzialajace elementy.

LINK
    http://www.filefactory.com/mupc/ea6f74/

PS. szpetny interfejs
    PS2. nie polecam oblezen
    PS3. moga byc klopoty z sojusznikami italskimi Epiru
    PS4. ta beta jest bez ikonek lub ze starymi, przynajmniej czesc nowych ma chyba Giles
    PS5. nie pisac na pw, rzadko odwiedzam o forum. GG/Mail w profilu

Za niedlugo Louise powinien wypuscic grywalnego skinpacka, jak juz to zrobi zachecam do sciagania.

Przy okazji nieoficjalnie potwierdzam upadek moda, oficjalnie potwierdzic ma prawo teraz tylko Giles ktoremu przekazalem spory czas temu kierownictwo prac.

TRANSLATE:

Quote Originally Posted by Legio Caesar View Post
    Of course! Im not on teh team, but always willing to help out Polish people like me.

So here is the translation:

I have decided to relaese the mod (the final beta version) for people to see and download. At teh same time I give people license to use the work done in the mod, but under the condition that it does not name this mod in the credits. It could be useful for someone who is working on some mod or other.(IF someone is modding RTW). This version is for BI 1.6!

THIS BETA IS NOT MEANT FOR PLAYING!
    My work that can be used in other mods: stats,
    unit names*, the province layouts on the map, teh factions Romans, Getae, trees, building trees*, and legionnary formations*.
    *unfinished and may cause problems.

In the case of Roman names and relted stuff contact Giles, King Louise Asshurbanipal (couldnt find a shorter name, eh?), the maps- Uranos. In the case taht someone would like to see more of this mod and does not want to see it die (which is worrying me), please contact me. The beta does not include everything which was made for the mod. In that case I amy release taht content.

The people who worked on this beta release:
    Saniol
    Giles le Breton
    King Louise Assurbanipal
    Uranos
    Bruder
    Carlos76
    Legionista
    Sacred Legionary
    MFF

Teh last members of teh AW team:
    Azag
    Bruder
    Carlos76
    Giles le Breton
    Courso
    King Louise Assurbanipal
    Legionista
    Maximus
    MFF
    mietek77
    Qba (under another bname in this forum, but I forgot what it is )
    Sacred Legionary
    Uranos
    Valery de Vries
    Xprime
    I hope that I did not forget anybody, if I did contact me.

This beta is not the mod in its entirety, the extra content will be released with the english version, and with the final, non-beta version. It is not for playing, so if you play it you do it at your own risk. The authors do not take any responsibility for the depression, nerves, and other side effects of the game not playing.

If you are stubborn and really want to play, we know that teh maps of Heraclea, Asculum, and Syracuse work. The rest we have not checked yet. This release is not mean tto be final, only to have a release and keep thi smod from being dead. So dont come here with torches and pitchforks because it doesnt work.

LINK
    http://www.filefactory.com/mupc/ea6f74/

PS. buggy interface
    PS2. i dont recommend
    PS3. tehere could be CTD's with Epirus
    PS4. this beta is with the old icons and UI, the new ones Giles probably has.
    PS5. email me for anything, I dont visit this forum much. Its on my public profile.

In a short while KLA will release a skinpack for the mod, I recommend getting it.

I am taking this time to unofficially tell you that this mod is dying, and Giles can officially agree or disagree.

Here, sorry for any spelling/grammatical errors, you can edit his post to fix them.
    Legio
    Last edited by Marszałek Poniatowski; July 08, 2008 at 01:00 PM.