Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940414257 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Quote Originally Posted by haeressiarch View Post
    i think KLA's unit are great alternative for all those, who has weaker computers. before E:TW will be aviable for them they can have this awesome mod. can't wait to play European Wars myself...
    Yes you are probably right.

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

King Louise, your things are always beautiful! well done

Hey king, see my sig? Its yours and its beautiful. But heres my problem:

My sig says "Click to download" but it looks awful (done it with text adding in ps) so can you make the words "Click to download" in it? With cool text

/Jakob
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Indefinitely Banned

Proabably in this week will be released first official version of EW.

Well... Two days left Hope you come out with the final soon... That will make my videomaking much easier
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Civis

Default Questions regarding KLA's skins...

Hello all!!!

I've recently came back to RTRPE after playing M2TW for a while. I just downloaded KLA's skins that are truly amazing and tried to implement some of them in my own game with great effect! I've got a problem with a few models especially iberians. Regarding the iberian scutarii, once implemented, the model looks like a spearman unit, not a pilum or spear throwing one, the spear is definitly too long is there a way to make it as a spear (short) thrower as it is originally. I also have a question regarding the Celt-iberian spearman, is there a way to make the spear look shorter through the EDU file ? Thanx in advance for you answers and keep on the great work !!!

To your first one: Do you mean it doesn't act like a Scutarii?
    To your second:

type east hoplite brazen shield
    dictionary bronze_shield ; Bronze Shields
    category infantry
    class spearmen
    voice_type Heavy_1
    soldier greek_bronxe_shield, 60, 0, 1
    officer east_heavy_standard
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_sap, hardy
    formation 1, 1, 2, 2, 8, square, phalanx
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 10, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, piercing, spear, 25 ,1
    stat_pri_attr spear, long_pike, spear_bonus_8
    stat_sec 5, 3, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, sword, 25 ,1
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 6, 6, 2, leather
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 0
    stat_ground 2, 1, 0, -1
    stat_mental 8, disciplined, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 2, 690, 360, 70, 110, 690
    ownership pontus

type east hoplite brazen shield
    dictionary bronze_shield ; Bronze Shields
    category infantry
    class spearmen
    voice_type Heavy_1
    soldier greek_bronxe_shield, 60, 0, 1
    officer east_heavy_standard
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_sap, hardy
    formation 1, 1, 2, 2, 8, square, phalanx
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 10, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, piercing, spear, 25 ,1
    stat_pri_attr spear, short_pike, spear_bonus_8
    stat_sec 5, 3, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, sword, 25 ,1
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 6, 6, 2, leather
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 0
    stat_ground 2, 1, 0, -1
    stat_mental 8, disciplined, highly_trained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 2, 690, 360, 70, 110, 690
    ownership pontus

That gives you the Hoplite pike, if you want triarii, just remove: , short_pike

Civis

Thanx KLA !!!

I haven't been modding for 2 years now, regarding the scutarii thing that's exactly what I mean ?

( Um... Im not KLA? )

Use this skeleton: skeleton fs_javelinman, fs_swordsman

and this in EDU:

type spanish scutarii
    dictionary scutarii ; Scutarii
    category infantry
    class light
    voice_type Heavy_1
    soldier carthage_scutarius, 40, 0, 1
    officer carthaginian_standard
    attributes sea_faring, hide_improved_forest
    formation 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, square
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 13, 4, pilum, 35, 2, thrown, blade, piercing, spear, 25 ,1
    stat_pri_attr prec, thrown ap
    stat_sec 9, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, sword, 25 ,1
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 5, 2, 5, metal
    stat_sec_armour 0, 1, flesh
    stat_heat 1
    stat_ground 2, 1, 0, -1
    stat_mental 4, impetuous, untrained
    stat_charge_dist 30
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 430, 140, 50, 70, 430
    ownership spain

Of course with editing from you... I mean, you dont want them to be named Spanish Scutarii do you? Or want them to be owned by Spain

Civis

Sorry Jakobh94...

Thanx a lot, I should be fine with it...

Does it work or not?

Civis

It works fine

thanx a lot Jakobh94 !!! But since I've implemented KLA's skins, I'm experiencing some battle loading ctd's, it's not systematic (I've only implemented carthaginians skins) might be because one ot two units and don't know wich one, according to the error guide , it could be for those reasons:

Battle Loading CTDs:
    - A unit with the attribute mercenary_unit in EDU that has no texture line for "merc" in the soldier, officer, and other related models found in DMB.
    - A non-mercenary_unit in EDU that has no texture line in DMB for any faction given ownership of the unit in EDU, for the soldier, officer, and other related models.
    - A sprite defined in DMB with no distance value.

I haven't use the script for generating the sprites, do you think it could be related ?

Um .. No. Maybe you need to reinstall your game :/

Indefinitely Banned

Official EW forum (with KLA's units) will be look as this:

Some is still Polish

Im really sorry to ask
    but could you make the athenain pelponesian hoplite with his helmet down
    because i cant also
    have you made a purple roman (Praetorian Guard) or whateva
    and a green one
    Im so sorry to ask
    i have tried to learn but i cant
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

i think he can make them, but it will take long time though, hes under allot pf pressure, irl and mods.

oh dw
    i can wait for ages

its up 2 him
    like aftaer christmas or before

I would say... Long after Christmas

oh lol