Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

One thing for the future:
    When you do Hoplite pack 3.0, please make them less "big" and less muscles (of course this isnt for Spartans and other standard units) It is very rare that a man working with ... wine trampeling has such muscles. I hope you see this as constructive criticism.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I will think about this

FULL PREVIEW HERE: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202144

BRITISH ARMY:

1. INFANTRY:

Officer:

Musketeer (War of the Spanish Succession):

Grenadier (War of the Spanish Succession):

Foot Guard, Musketeer (War of the Spanish Succession):

Foot Guard, Grenadier (War of the Spanish Succession):

Musketeer (Seven Years' War):

Grenadier (Seven Years' War):

Foot Guard, Musketeer (Seven Years' War):

Foot Guard, Grenadier (Seven Years' War):

Highlander:

Light Infantry:

German Musketeer:

German Grenadier:

2. CAVALRY

Officer:

Life Guard Cavalry (War of the Spanish Succession):

Regiment of Dragoons (War of the Spanish Succession):

Regiment of Horse (War of the Spanish Succession):

Horse Grenadier (War of the Spanish Succession):

German Cuirassier (War of the Spanish Succession):

Life Guard Cavalry (Seven Years' War):

Horse Grenadier Guard (Seven Years' War):

Royal Horse Guard (Seven Years' War):

Regiment of Horse (Seven Years' War):

Regiment of Dragoons (Seven Years' War):

????? (Seven Years' War):

German Dragoon:

& General (John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough):

Special Thanks to Lordz and OiM teams for using some elements of units.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; November 02, 2008 at 07:27 AM.

Good, and nice preview by the way, saw it in the subforum but idk if i answered so i'll answer here.
    Very nice units, especially liked the highlander (good clothing and good face)
    And btw, shouldnt the grenandiers be throwing grenades? A good animation for this can be found in XGMD where they have a halo unit throwing grenades.
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

This preview is beautiful.

Indefinitely Banned

KLA is busy, but if he will finnish French preview for our mod, he will make more free time.
    Now 70% completely of French units,.

Indefinitely Banned

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Good work!
    +rep to you all!
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Indefinitely Banned

KLA in development forum said that French preview in next week

Does that mean this week, or next week?

I can't wait for French preview!

HELP!!! can someone do me a huge favor and change the roman colors for me! i just want new skins if you got them. can i get red and gold for the julii instead of red and black and can i get black and gold for the senate instead of purlpe and white. if not can you point me in the right direction. i dont have photoshop or i would do it myself. i love your stuff king louie, maybe you can make some skins for me:hmmm:

He is very busy with his mod EW so maybe you could take his roman pack instead, they are superb units.

Later I will add all replies, my Friends. First I must finnish French Units preview

Gardes Francaises, Armoured pikeman, Spanish Succesion War

ohohohohoh... Maan! Those are so nice! Which one will you use?

Which is better? for MTW2 I will use two types - in helmet and tricorne.

Yes that i thought of to, maybe one with no thigh protection
    For the RTW version use the one with helmet, imo (In my opinion) atleast.

Indefinitely Banned

Our frien's thread visited by 170,000 visitors! Good luck, KLA!

omg ... More than any other skin making thread! GZ KLA!

Chevau-légers de la Garde

more units in full French preview on EW subforum...
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; November 15, 2008 at 09:22 PM.

Nice! That look fancy, with all clothes and armour ... I like the hat very much! Keep on going!
    (+rep)