Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I made more realistic woman's model yesterday. My model in armour and CA's model from RTW. Which of these looks better?

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2197

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; November 29, 2008 at 04:41 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Nice! It looks a bit Hollywood style but nice!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

EDITED: better face added

Show us before and now please
    Btw, is that a spartan? The helm look pylos-look-alike
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Kátz's Avatar Senator

nice job KLA, btw the vanilla woman looks like a grandma.

Dude, what about these? They are from your older posts and the faces looks really good, planing to use any of them for your Hoplite pack 3.0?
    If you ask me the Macedonian is the best!

Perfect work always KLA...

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

finally some very good faces
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Yeah, but those are actually older than his 2.0 hoplite pack. Dunno why he didnt use them for the 2.0?

Kátz's Avatar Senator

KLA can you make 2 different principe model, campanian cavalry, samnite heavy infantry, brutii infantry and 2 Sardinian guys light infantry and archer? Thanks very much on your creative work. +rep!

EDIT: Just checked there are Italian hoplites, I use that and omitted the Italian Spearmen req, thanks!

He got no time, first EW than Hoplite 3.0

Kátz's Avatar Senator

but well, I forgot to say he can pend some time.

Thanks, my friends
    here is download for members who would like to use this model in mods Remember about me in Credits.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2197

Quote Originally Posted by jakobh94 View Post
    Show us before and now please
    Btw, is that a spartan? The helm look pylos-look-alike
    She is from Black Sea

Yeah, but those are actually older than his 2.0 hoplite pack. Dunno why he didnt use them for the 2.0?
    Don't worry. i will make... hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by wr1ght View Post
    KLA can you make 2 different principe model, campanian cavalry, samnite heavy infantry, brutii infantry and 2 Sardinian guys light infantry and archer? Thanks very much on your creative work. +rep!

EDIT: Just checked there are Italian hoplites, I use that and omitted the Italian Spearmen req, thanks!
    Now I'm very busy on two mods. Maybe later...

Two mods? European Wars and ... ?

Kátz's Avatar Senator

I'm interested in using your units for my submod, can you give me permission? and when perhaps my request can be done, I'll wait though patiently.

Zephyrus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

can you upload a download link for the campanian cavalrymen? Also, i need additional help in making companion cavalry better for rtw greek factions. When you have the time, of course.
    SEMPER FIDELIS Remember Constantinople Κωνσταντινούπολη

Two mods? European Wars and ... ?
    It is my secret... It will be...

Quote Originally Posted by wr1ght View Post
    I'm interested in using your units for my submod, can you give me permission? and when perhaps my request can be done, I'll wait though patiently.
    Yes, of course.
    You can use my all released skins but will write about this thing in Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
    can you upload a download link for the campanian cavalrymen? Also, i need additional help in making companion cavalry better for rtw greek factions. When you have the time, of course.
    ok

Now I have a time for only upload this unit. Text files later.

There is my old unit - Campanian Cavalryman. I made it two years ago, but forgot about released.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2216

Units Cards, soon...
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 14, 2008 at 08:28 AM.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

That is beautiful!

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Great unit KLA.