Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Kátz's Avatar Senator

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Thanks KLA for your permission! Also the Campanian guys look a bit menacing.....

elvesgorndahl's Avatar Libertus

Icon7 Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

You are always making excellent units, KLA. It's really nice, hope I can make something like yours someday, I'll try my best, haha~
    United Federation of Chinorus Empire

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Hi i have been trying to skin my own units and FAIL!

please since you are all the best can someone just make a nice quick skin for roman general that looks like Maximus from Gladiator or tell me where to find one. id like the way he looks in the first battle with his armor, fur, spauldings and helmat.

Kátz's Avatar Senator

KLA why the Campanian Cavalry have no unit cards?

Hi, friends... now I'm very busy. After Christmas I will get answers...

'European Wars' - a mod which takes us in 18th century century. It is an age of 'Empire: Total War' which was announced long time ago. There are 2 developing versions of this mod: for 'Rome: Total War' and 'Medieval 2: Total War'. After 'Empire TW' release, 'European Wars' will be a Realism-Mod for this game.

It's a first units preview of "European Wars" mod on Medieval II Total War. Preview is historical, also very good about graphic side.
    I shave made heavy cavalry units (Cuirassiers and Elite Guards). For example: Prussian Cuirassiers, French Mousqetaires, Russian Life Guards and Polish Winged Hussars. As well preview include game's screens and many lots grenadier's hats to show. I want to say especially thanks for team Lordz (NTW2) and "Ogniem i Mieczem's" (With Fire and Sword) team for use parts of units.

1. 3D UNITS:

Poland - Winged Hussar:

Poland - Cuirassier Guard:

Poland - Trabant Guard:

France - Mousquetaires de la Garde:

France - Cuirassiers du Roi:

France - Chevau-légers de la Garde:

Schaumbourg-Lippe Carabinier:

Denmark - Cuirassier & Guardsman:

Prussia - Cuirassier & Officer of Cuirassiers:

Austria - Cuirassier & Officer of Cuirassiers:

Russia - Life Guard:

Russia - Cuirassier & Guardsman:

2. Bonus units:

French Drummer i Highland Chieftain:

Variety of 18th century soldiers hats:

3. SCREENS (by Toboe):

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 26, 2008 at 12:46 PM.

I can't wait for new Hoplites!

Indefinitely Banned

but I to French units preview

I cant ... Wait for them both!!! IM SO EXCITED!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner900 View Post
    If this is what you want..

then here is a sword only Spartan_Officer_Hoplite_sword.cas

http://rapidshare.com/files/15278929...sword.cas.html

Enjoy

Do you have the ".dds" or ".tga" texture file for this unit (or do you know where the texture file can be found) ?
    Furore Teutonicus
    "Ich bin gewordener Tod, der Zerstörer der Welten"

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic Fury View Post
    Do you have the ".dds" or ".tga" texture file for this unit (or do you know where the texture file can be found) ?
    The dds for that unit can be found in the Hoplite 2.0 pack here...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1525

OR

For units with shorter pikes, from the updated Hoplites 2.1 pack found here...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2002

or you can use the short_pike atributte in EDU
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Indefinitely Banned

Today KLA gone to hospital for few days. In our development forum he posted these images and said that if he will come he will write what is this:

Cool new unit! I love what he has done to the face
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Indefinitely Banned

a new hoplite

Maybe he could try to create a new muscleplate for his hoplites ?

Herr Lindstrom's Avatar Semisalis

......... why?

Beacuse almost every hoplite he has done has the same plate, its kind of boring actually.

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Jakobh94 maybe you should make your own units with diferent muscleplates and show us?

Why would i? Im not even that good skinner, but KLA can work with shadows and that gives the ability to make Muscleplates.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiochus View Post
    Today KLA gone to hospital for few days. In our development forum he posted these images and said that if he will come he will write what is this:

Nice unit, but the helmet is identical to the one on the EB Getai general with added plumes. I doubt whether KLA meant for it to be publicly previewed somehow.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.