Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Icon10 Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Nice unit, but the helmet is identical to the one on the EB Getai general with added plumes. I doubt whether KLA meant for it to be publicly previewed somehow.
    oh sure and he has hands like RS2 models, which are simply identical to RTR7 hands

i am starting to think that you are playing a policeman
    as far as i remember your friend gennosuke43 said on RotN forum that:
    putting different feathers and helmet in one model thats not new, EB, RTR and even RS have been using that technique
    when he said i am using PI and RTR stuff. i know he could mistrust my abilities but he said he is not an expert. it's weird that you don't trust KLA's talent

i am more than sure that this model has helmet of KLA's authorship
    click?

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

tone, this helmet didn't used in EB. Download EB first, later comment. EB Dacian general used other helmet. I posted this unit and I wrote that if KLA will come back, he will write more about this unit. So, what is problem?

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Nice unit, but the helmet is identical to the one on the EB Getai general with added plumes. I doubt whether KLA meant for it to be publicly previewed somehow.
    You are against KLA because You found one helmet. But You didn't see that in SoR's (your team member) thread of skins are many units in helemts of other skinners (Caius, ATG, SPartan Warrior, etc.). You should write these things forst in your members threads, later other skinners...

putting different feathers and helmet in one model thats not new, EB, RTR and even RS have been using that technique

Oh, yeah!
    So Your friend from RS team, spirit_of_rob should be cancelled Opifex medal. Caius Britannicus said that KLA shouldn't be Opifex, but for all: KLA made more units (textures and models) than spirit_of_rob (popularity SoR).
    SoR's work is only copied/pasted elements from RTR, EB, ATG, ferres and others. Only one thing he added new: some patterns on armors and shileds. But these patters he founded, didn't make in Photoshop. So why SoR is Opifex, but KLA not? Example: People said: ''SoR, grat work! These generals are the best!''. But true is: generals of SoR have 90% of other skinners. About other units that same. He published many units in his thread, but he didn't make any new models - some examples: model of Spartan Hoplites by ATG, texture's elements from other skinners; model from EB (by Spartan Warrior), elemnts of textures, too, but only shields are new (patterns from internet).
    In old preview of Hellenistic Generals in your mod (RS), SoR used many elemnts from RTR by Caius Britannicus and other skinners but your team (RS) didn't write Credits! RS team said that it is work of SoR.

In EB SoR copied/pasted many elements from RTR 6.0. RTR gave permission for SoR to used these elemnts of their textures in EB? KLA is ill and he is in bed. He shouldn't be stress - his heart isn't strong. He told me few monts ago, about SoR's work (copied/pasted 90% other skinners). If you will continue this discussion when KLA will come back, he will show proofs on these things.

You write to KLA about one helmet, but you didn't see that your team-member (SoR) copied more elements and didn't write in Credits? This thing is unfair!

SoR copied/pasted 90% textures and models of other skinners. Only some armors and shileds elements he added new. KLA copied some units, too. But KLA always write about this thing in Credits. Look in his news and previews - he always said: Special Thanks for Lordz and other for permission to using their units. KLA used only some elements - Lordz, OiM, ferres, Xprime because they are friends and get permission. He always write about this.
    Probably one helmet made by Xprime. I saw similar in Gold Pack. In Gold Pack KLA wrote in Credits which elemnets are made by Xprime. Download and look. I pasted only screen, I wrote in that post - KLA will say about unit more.

If SoR have Opifex medal, KLA should have too, because he can make many new elements of models and textures. SoR didn't make any new element of model. Look in shield of Hoplites - KLA draved this art in tapete. KLA made many new models of helmets. Caius Britannicus said that it will be unfair if KLA will get Opifex medal. But why he didn't said that is unfair that SoR have it? SoR copied/pasted many textures of Caius Britannicus from RTR to EB! RTR team gave him permission?

SoR - Opifex medal for modding: only copied/pasted 90% ancient units of others skinners. Only release one mod with him work - EB (if more mods release, I made mistake, I'm sorry...), because Hegemonia is dead mod.

KLA - RS team (with SoR) and few other people said KLA shouldn't be Opifex. Caius Britannicus said that in European Wars KLA's work is only recoloured NTW2 units. It is not true. KLA have permission from Lordz to using units. He always write in Previews and news: ''Special Thanks to Lordz for permission to using units.'' many units are made by KLA. Cauis' words were unfair. Only units from Seven Years War have elements from NTW2, but KLA made new elements for these units: of models (hats, heads, hands, legs, boots, haircuts, too) and new textures (new uniforms, faces). In European Wars most units are from Great Northern War. These units are made by KLA - only muskets and swords are from NTW2, so 90% of units from Great Northern War is KLA's work.
    KLA made new model and texture of woman. She looks better than CA's unit. his work was released in more mods than SoR. And he is mod leader in EW. Beta (60% of full version) was released. He is not only skinner. He is scripter, too.

KLA didn't get Opifex medal beacuse RS team (SoR and his friends), Caius Britannicus, Halie Satanus didn't like his person! They didn't give him Opifex medal for personal problems, not his modding work! It is true...
    Opifex medal should be get for modding work, not personal things... I think that is unfair.
    If SoR have Opifex medal, KLA should have, too. His work is a lot of better than SoR, more mods and units released. KLA can make new models, SoR not - only copied.

Last edited by Antiochus; January 19, 2009 at 08:32 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

@ Antiochus

you have turned my atention with your post on very dificult issue dear Antiochus. i took a closer look at the case and i must say that i never had enough balls to say what you said.

but let's not change KLA's thread into something that apeared on RotN forum more than once 'cause of someone's bad will we should save space for King's new previwes
    click?

leif_erikson's Avatar Valhalla awaits thee

I have a feeling that Antiochus and KLA are the same persons or they are twin brothers to say the least You should stop accusing RS2 team for KLA not getting that medal, I know some of our members voted against but the vast majority didn't say anything as we were too busy working on our mod. If you have proof that all RS team voted please put it forward otherwise please don't accuse the whole lot of us for nothing. Maybe you should stop jumping all over the place with this stupid war KLA vs SoR otherwise nobody will take you guys serious no more.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by leif_erikson; January 20, 2009 at 08:01 AM.
    Skinner for Roma Surrectum, EB II, CBUR, Fall of Rome,
    proudly under Tone's patronage,
    patron of my Canadian bud Arnspac

"We believed we'd catch the rainbow, ride the wind to the sun
    Sail away on ships of wonder, but life's not a wheel..." (RIP Ronnie)

Guys, guys, guys. I am not against KLA at all. In fact I said that it's a great looking unit. I only said that I doubt whether KLA wanted this to be previewed because it's using EB's Dacian general's helmet. It wasn't meant as a mudslinging statement, I was just aware that he was in hospital and might be horrified that someone had previewed this if it wasn't meant to be.

Now it may be that XPrime who made the model gave KLA permission to use the helmet in which case all is cool and I'll shut up. Here's the texture - download EB if you haven't already and take a look - if you look you'll see that it's identical other than the colour, even down to the insides of the cheekguards being lined in the same way.

oh sure and he has hands like RS2 models, which are simply identical to RTR7 hands

i am starting to think that you are playing a policeman :wink:
    as far as i remember your friend gennosuke43 said on RotN forum that:

when he said i am using PI and RTR stuff. i know he could mistrust my abilities but he said he is not an expert. it's weird that you don't trust KLA's talent
    i am more than sure that this model has helmet of KLA's authorship

'cause of someone's bad will
    Haeressiarch, I've got absolutely nothing against you, and I like your work, we've had some good PM exchanges in the past, so why this antagonism? In this case I'm afraid you're totally wrong, and I'd be grateful if you would apologise and retract your sarcastic and inflammatory statements.
    Last edited by tone; January 20, 2009 at 06:46 AM.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Indefinitely Banned

omg all this fight over a helmet you guys are something

Yeah, it's sad isn't it

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

I would suggest that personal attacks against anybody stop right away, as well as discussion of other members who are not present.

Thankyou. I agree.

i have said what i think. was it really antagonistic? i have said nothing against you . it just reminds me the situation i've mentioned in my previous post. also i don't know anything about any medal issues you know.

apologize? sarcastic? inflamatory? tell that to gennosuke i was acused and reported and i was forced to show my meshes and send my models to Trajan to clear my name. i was never apologized... but i agree with aradan. end of discussion.
    Last edited by GrnEyedDvl; January 20, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
    click?

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    I would suggest that personal attacks against anybody stop right away, as well as discussion of other members who are not present.
    Last warning...

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

XPRIME - badass..

Indefinitely Banned

leif erickson, we are two I didn't said that all of RS members voted againt. I said that most of voters who were against, are members of RS.

tone and Halie:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1574
    This unit was released in August 2007. KLA said that helmet and body made by Xprime, armor and clothes by KLA. It is my mistake that I put new Hoplite without KLA description, but I said that if he will come back will write info about unit...

from History: this helmet was founded in Macedonian King's Tomb. In real this helmet was iron as Philip II Macedonian screen.

KLA posted this unit in August 2007 and said that work is with Xprime. They have good contact.

In Hoplite render this helmet is reskinned: added plumes and roof of helmet (is correctly English word?)

I only gave proof, so I stopped continue this discussion.
    Aradan, GrnEyedDvl, I agree now.
    Last edited by Antiochus; January 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM.

As a layman, I hope that I may speak for others and say that we don't give a flying who makes what. All that is required of a virtual soldier is that it looks good and kicks ass.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Can You stop continue this discuss? because I can.
    Excellent. Start doing it now then. This thread's purpose is discussing KLA's work, not his candidacy for Opifex, the comments on his mod or RS or any personal issues there might be concerning him.

Next post that is not on topic earns a note/infraction.

Wow, this is awesome..
    But do you need a clean version of Rome Total War v1.5 to do this, by which I mean, a newly installed version? :hmmm:

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

You can add a unit to most mods, unless the DMB is already maxed out. But vanilla is preferred, I think.

Only RTW 1.3 and further if you dont want to mess things up
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Indefinitely Banned

On TWC have started Poll- Modding Awards 2008.

European Wars and KLA have recieved few nominations
    If you like their work free vote there.

King Louise Assurbanipal (KLA) R:TW, Best Unit Texture Artist Award: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221242

King Louise Assurbanipal (KLA) R:TW, Best Unit Model Artist Award: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221243

European Wars (EW) R:TW, Most Promising Mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221249

King Louise Assurbanipal (KLA) M2:TW, Best Unit Model Artist Award: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221269

European Wars (EW) M2:TW, Most Promising Mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221275

Could you make these Amazons?
    Last edited by Amroth; February 03, 2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: obscene content removed