Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I don't know what mount your using but here he is on the vanilla Macedonian horse.

Last edited by bladerunner900; May 23, 2009 at 12:01 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Hey KLA,

How did you get permission to use xprime's EB helmet in your Philip II unit? I must learn your wily ways of diplomacy and your skill at obtaining permission.

He gave him cookies!

Banzai have you found him yet?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner900 View Post
    I don't know what mount your using but here he is on the vanilla Macedonian horse.

Thank you so much my friend! +rep
    Sulla

Bladerunner900, thanks for Units Cards! In this and next week I will add replies for all friends from this thread.

'European Wars' - a mod which takes us in 18th century. It is an age of 'Empire: Total War' which was announced long time ago. There are 2 developing versions of this mod: for 'Rome: Total War' and 'Medieval 2: Total War'. After 'Empire TW' release, 'European Wars' will be a Realism-Mod for this game.

This is the last preview before mod's release! Preview of French units is historically the most accurate and the best done preview of 'European Wars' so far. Over 30 different units, including cavalry, infantry and many elite guard units of which France was famous for. There will be Mousqetaires, Gendarmes or awesome grenadiers, additionaly historical character of marshall of France. Variety of hats, uniforms, boots and... haircuts! France in period of Louis' XIV rules and his grandson Louis XV, great power and great looser in 18th age at the same time, had huge significance in the age, this is why this fraction is presented as the last one before the first version of the mod. King Louise Assurbanipal (me) is Units' author. Special Thanks for Lordz (NTW2) and 'With Fire and Sword'. in this preview there are some elements of units from those mods.

FRENCH ARMY:

VARIETY OF FRENCH HATS:

I. INFANTRY:

II. CAVALRY:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; March 07, 2009 at 01:47 PM.

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Increnible work!Very good KLA!
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

I must say this, you are so incredible. You've made 10 factions with atleast 15 units = 150 new units, that's a huge number. And petty that ETW has already come out
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

"Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Indefinitely Banned

Only Sweden have 15 units. other factions have 20 or more. Britain have 27, France have... 30

Yeah, and i would love to see a realism mod for ETW. As all faction have the same units -.-

Indefinitely Banned

nice work KLA my friend

Excelent job KLA as always. Can we have the unit cards for the elite hoplite?

Excellent work KLA.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Swords for KLA.They are high poly but they should work.Basicly they dont even need texture.
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Thank You my friends!!!

Units Cards in free time...

There is European Wars beta: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2342

WOW! Downloading right away GREAT STUFF KLA!
    click?

Indeed
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Pirates of the Caribean meets ETW...^_* . Good work,I have not got ETW yet,but admire your work.

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Hi man,

I was wondering if you have some Gallic units as well that could be used as Roman auxilia.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

check front page, first post

Amazing stuff King Louise! I really admire your work! I'm just wondering If u could put a thureos shield on the Seleucid Cataphract. I'd do it myself but I don't have the software

I want to make a kind of, Thorakitai Argyraspidai, the seleucid elite infantry, I'll post pics of it if u help