Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 17, 2009 at 05:16 PM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

Your Cretan Archer is awesome. Best looking archer ever.

Thank You.
    Today I was at the Battle of Grunwald. I am very tired and sore.
    There were more than 1,500 knights, the other times as many people knaves such as the Middle Ages, priests, and ladies-in-waiting. Subscribers was approximately 100,000. Now, I go lie down in a tub full of ice and space ...
    A few photos from today's battlefield reconstruction:

100.000 spectators is a lot And you were a knight ?

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    100.000 spectators is a lot And you were a knight ?
    Yes, I am a knight. Playing, however, an earlier age than the 15th century.

Fireward77's Avatar Civis

You don't mean your last ancient skinpack for RTW do you KLA? If you do then I will be very sad, but I would respect your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Sulla, I replied
    Thanks!

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Yes, I am a knight. Playing, however, an earlier age than the 15th century.
    Hey KLA! Can you tell us how you feel about wearing such heavy armours? Can you wield swords smoothly? or running for a long period of time?

Hello KLA,

When do you plan to release your Gold Pack 2?

S u l l a

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Hi guys
    Unfortunetly KLA has problems with internet, so he cannot say it personally.
    Soon Gold Pack II will appear. Here's small preview:

I like the new Celts (right?) Im nothing for the amazons, but its your choice as a skinner. Keep on skinning!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

More Info!!
    Soon KLA will realese Gold Pack2, he can't do it now becouse of no acces to the internet.
    There'll be mainly historical units, but also some mythological. Some units will have two versions like Vikings. You will see one which is historical and one a bit fantasy.
    This will be last KLA's wok about ancient times. Later he will work only on XVIII century.
    Feel invitet here and here.

Some nice elements there, but i still can't figure out why all the Amazons use the same shoes as 18th cent units:

Quote Originally Posted by Uranos View Post
    Some nice elements there, but i still can't figure out why all the Amazons use the same shoes as 18th cent units:

Time travelling?
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

great units!
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

SOON GOLD PACK 2
    I have more info for You. Actually KLA's on kayak camp and he'll be back at Sunday. In the next week his last ancient work will be realesed.
    Unfortunetly I have no pic for You this time

Sounds great Salvo! Thanks KLA!

Sorry all of You friends for my long absence. I traveled and seemed examinations, I was busy. Now I returned. This week I will give Gold Pack 2, and preview of European Wars and I will give replies to your posts and PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Welcome back KLA!!