Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

This is a preview of my last ancient skinpack. I present only pictures. Description of the pictures for now remains a mystery. Next week will be released full skinpack. With the release post on the exact description of this skinpack. Now I have a riddle for you. What are the units?

Amazons (8 types):

Celtic Spearman:

Celtic Elite Spearman ver. 1:

Celtic Elite Spearman ver. 2

Celtic Swordsman:

Celtic Elite Swordsman ver. 1:

Celtic Elite Swordsman ver. 2:

German Berserker:

* Elite Swordsman:

***ing ******d:

V***** Elite Swordsman:

V***** Elite Spearman:

V***** Warrior (stereotype version):

P***** of A*****:

P***** of **th:

**** Guard Spearman:

These are not all new units from skinpack.

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 22, 2009 at 06:10 PM.

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

Why is some stuff bleeped or asterixed out?

They all look excellent by the way, i especially love the celts.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Some stuff is Viking...

omg! This one is awesome!

And I liked all the vikings. Thank you KLA for these upcoming units!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

great work KLA. +rep friend
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Looking forward to this pack. There are some really original-looking units there. Good stuff.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Heh does this mean the Priest of Artemis gives discount to the Egyptian Priests of Thoth & Anubus??? Hmmm part animal...^_* . Darn excellent,sign up for role in Stargate! Very good. REP for this. Scorpion King here we go...

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

great units for the barbarians cant wait to use them

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool units!

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

KLA will be back after wenesday. He has to pass one, last exam.

Hi KLA,

Please check your pm. Looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Thanks / S u l l a

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

I hope that you got these units. Yes or no?
    I hope that we will see them in new SPQR. Is it right?

Salvo,

Yes, thank you so much for helping us getting those units. We took one of those two, since there were some graphical issues with the other (etolia cavalry). Besides that we have also some other of KLAs units since before.

Anyway, we really appreciate your support! Thanks again and please thank KLA!
    Last edited by S u l l a; October 17, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

What issues did you have with the Etolian cavalry?
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

KLA was very nice and added sword as secondary weapon to his fantastic units "Etolia Cavalry" and "prodromoi". It worked for prodromoi but needs a bit more work on the Etolia Cavalry - now it there is a black area between sword and body.

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Nice units. Really love the tattoo's on the gallic swordmen.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by S u l l a View Post
    KLA was very nice and added sword as secondary weapon to his fantastic units "Etolia Cavalry" and "prodromoi". It worked for prodromoi but needs a bit more work on the Etolia Cavalry - now it there is a black area between sword and body.
    I see. Thanks for the explanation.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

RETURN OF THE JEDI!

In the beginning I wanted to apologise whole Total War community for my quite long inactivity. Many personal life changes, important exams and searchings for a new house didn't leave me any time for modding. Anyway, it's past and the only thing I need to do now is buying a new computer as the one I'm using while writing this, is available for me only on weekends. I'll do my best to reply all e-mails, comments and posts as soon as possible. Also prepare yourself for some suprises I've got for both RTW and ETW fans.

magpie's Avatar Artifex

Welcome back KLA my friend, I hope you get a good result from your exam efforts and your units are great. regards, mags

sponsered by the noble Prisca