Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:05.11.2009=

SCOTTISH JACOBITE PREVIEW:

This is the last unit preview before the official release European Wars 1 (on RTW). The 14th faction are Scotts from the age of Jacobite Rebellion against England.
    The age of rebellions started in 1689 with Dundee's rebellion, stoke by followers of the Stuart dynasty. Every of that insurgency was made, to cap Stuarts on Scottish throne. The uprisings was in: 1708, 1715 (First Great Rebellion), 1719 and in 1744. The last one "Second Great Rebellion" was in 1745. Preview for Scottish units is one of the most historically exact and the prettiest one. Player find here 20 different units (cavalry, infantry and many elite units within). Insurgency army was very different. There were mainly Scottish highlanders with "kilt" clothes, as well as regular Scottish forces, French (Irish regiments) and Spanish reinforcements. Those countries wants Stuarts on Scottish throne also. These set of units is far better than what we get in Empire TW. Maybe graphic is poorer but there are way more clothes details and historical design than in ETW. As an author of this presentation (King Louise Assurbanipal) Special Thanks to : Lordz (NTW2) and 'Ogniem i Mieczem' for lending me some parts of unit details.

SCOTTISH JACOBITE ARMY:

1. INFANTRY:

Officer:

Highland Militia:

Highland Musketeer:

Highland Clansman:

Highland Nobleman:

Spanish Musketeer:

Royal Ecossais, grenadier:

Royal Ecossais, musketeer:

'Redcoat':

Irish Brigade, Regiment Dillon:

Irish Brigade, Regiment Lally:

2. CAVALRY:

Officer:

Regiment of Horse:

Hussar:

Prince's Lifeguard:

General:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; March 10, 2010 at 09:27 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:05.11.2009=

Thank you all my friends

Welcome everybody. I've got official new for the fans. Release of EW1 will be in July 2010. I apologize for that, you have to wait so long, but there was no other away to do this.
    I didn't want to move the day of release all the time, one month further and make to early hopes. At the time only two people work on EW1 for RTW: Me and Sebulba . Salvo and rest work on EW2 for ETW. Modding of so big project takes a lot of time. Especially when we are only two guys working on it. Besides, I have to create EW2. We've got a lot of things to do in our private life too. Private life and modding can't be match perfectly, college is of course more important that game, I hope you'll understand me. Not long ago, there was a release of new game NTW and i'm going to play a little that game. Except of pleasure for modding, I'd like to feel the pleasure for playing NTW and test it abilities. In April, I'm planing to publish my last skinpack of ancient units for RTW.
    Well, will you ask me what about EW1 ? So i'll answer you than. I've just finished preview of my last faction. But I've to alignment rosters and put a couple of units for earlier nations, for expample Frei-corps for Prussia. We have to change the statistics together. It's important to translate mod to English. At being time, we've all the descriptions in Polish.
    To the July 2010 for 100% mod surly will be ready. You will got a full, completly finished mod, ready to play.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre dumas View Post
    great photos from your france's trip.ok now let's talk about your avatar project:great idea,i'll be glad to create a short movie about this mod once i get my hand on it.you know i'm here if you need anything,ooh by the way i'm preparing a movie about all your rtw skinpacks,i will present all the units you have created for
    rtw so i will keep you informed.
    Great

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre dumas View Post
    kla, i will use your gold pack, for an alexander total war historical battles video serie,here is a very small trailer i've create for it.
    sorry for the lagging,but for now i have to use a low end computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z_fgRHKMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4P6ppqykgA
    It will be great

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitallers Kane View Post
    I Been away for a while - can anybody tell me when Hoplites 3.0 is out?
    Not Hoplites 3.0 but I will give a huge Skinpack of units for different countries - and not only hoplites.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Very nice preview! Take your time! Can't wait for your last skinpack of ancient units for RTW!

Thank you friend

This is excellent news. Will have to put aside some space on my hard drive for this.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Thank you

I will make these units (they have very interesting caps):

French Army: Bombardiers de la Marine, 1701-03:

Bombardiers de la Marine, 1734:

Artifex

very interesting caps!

I was wondering... do you plan to include all those wonderful ancient units in a mod or a pack?

It would be easier for us if you concentrated all the ancient units in a single pack! a preview of all the ancient units that you created would be a very good ideea as well! they look awesome! great stuff!!!
    Last edited by Visarion; April 05, 2010 at 02:29 AM.

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    very interesting caps!

I was wondering... do you plan to include all those wonderful ancient units in a mod or a pack?

It would be easier for us if you concentrated all the ancient units in a single pack! a preview of all the ancient units that you created would be a very good ideea as well! they look awesome! great stuff!!!
    After relase European Wars for RomeTW - June 2010 - KLA wants to relase skinpack with brand new ancient units.

Awesome work! Fantastic Units! Very accurate! Keep it up! European Wars seems to be looking good... ill give it a try

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

KLA will soon relase brand new ancient units skinpack called GOLDPACK_2.0

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Woohoo!
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Artifex

wow!

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Here are some new look of units

old version

new version - look at face, hands, sword and shield

Last edited by Sebulba; May 24, 2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: some mistakes

Artifex

nice!

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

The new skinpack will include units such as the Vikings, Celts, Amazons, Hellenistic army units and units of the gladiators.
    In addition, you can download a single entity such as the Sumerians and Saxons.

Face is much better, I look forward to this

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Here are the next small preview

old Seleucid legionary

1-st new look

2-nd new look

Look at the new Vambrace, Muscle breast plates, Shield and Sword.

Kla asks you to select the new version to the skinpack.

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Skinpack will be divided into three parts containing 50 units in part. Every two weeks KLA be able to share more parts.
    The first package will include units such as amazons, gladiators, the Egyptians and the third part of the Hellenistic units.
    The next will be the Roman legionaries, Roman Auxilia, Carthaginians, Iberians, and pirates.
    The last part will contain the remaining parts of bodies and the Greek Hellenic hoplites.

Artifex

waw! nice! thanks for the update!

Hello friends. I have been long absent from the forum. I was very busy with personal affairs, and exams in college. Soon I will present few modding surprises.