Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.06.2010 ******

It isn't news about RTW units, but EW is mod for ETW and RTW.

Today I presented units to the popular mod: EUROPEAN WARS 2 (Empire Total War):

POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.06.2010 ******

now that's high standard ! +REP!
    click?

Marcus Agrippa Vipsanius's Avatar TRIBVNVS PLEBIS

excellent unit ;D

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post

I have to find it. I'm not sure whether I have it still on the disk.
    Thanks KLA, i will wait, please don´t forget it

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

Nice this is a higher level of skinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Atahualpa View Post
    Thanks KLA, i will wait, please don´t forget it
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7BEB0WO

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.07.2010 ******

The level of your work is closer to an artist than a modeler/skinner
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Thank you very much KLA

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.07.2010 ******

Wow, im a n00b at skinning and i cant help but admire ur work. it byfar beats the other units that were created by proffesional TEAMS of graphic designeres.

one question tho. i noticed that many times we have 2 change the .cas files as well as the texture. wont that affect multiplayer play? or doesnt it matter?

In multiplayer you can play only when the other player also has the same units.

I made for you two knights on the occasion of the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald. The battle took place between the Polish and Teutonic knights. Tomorrow will be the staging of the battle, with 3000 knights-restorers. I also will take part in the battle. Spectators in the stands will be around 200,000.

The Battle of Grunwald or 1st Battle of Tannenberg was fought on July 15, 1410, during the Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War. The alliance of the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, led respectively by King Jogaila (Władysław Jagiełło) and Grand Duke Vytautas (Witold), decisively defeated the Teutonic Knights, led by Grand Master Ulrich von Jungingen. Most of the Teutonic knight's leadership was killed or taken prisoner. While defeated, the Teutonic Knights withstood the siege on their fortress in Marienburg (Malbork) and suffered only minimal territorial losses at the Peace of Thorn (1411). Territorial disputes continued until the Peace of Melno was concluded in 1422. However, the Knights never recovered their former power and the financial burden of war reparations caused internal conflicts and an economic downturn in their lands. The battle shifted the balance of power in Eastern Europe and marked the rise of the Polish–Lithuanian union as the dominant political and military force in the region.

Polish knight:

Teutonic knight:

Knights are from 13th century.

yuchen89's Avatar Laetus

u are the BEST KLA !!

Those look sweet! Wait ... Didn't knights have shoes
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Thanks friends
    Knight is imposed under armor shoes.

Photos taken by my girlfriend at the time of reconstruction of the battle - Grunwald 2010:

In multiplayer you can play only when the other player also has the same units
    Isn't it when both players have same models, which means you can feel free to use whatever texture you want? It is like this in ETW but Idk in RTW.

Nice pics taken by your girlfriend
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

KLA's Gold Pack 2 - Preview 2:

AMAZONS - UNITS

Army:

UNITS:

Light Archer:

Archer:

Forest Archer:

Elite Archer:

Guard Archer:

Militia Hoplie:

Hoplite:

Elite Hoplite:

Queen's Guard:

Valkyrie:

Quote Originally Posted by jakobh94 View Post
    Isn't it when both players have same models, which means you can feel free to use whatever texture you want? It is like this in ETW but Idk in RTW.

Nice pics taken by your girlfriend
    It is similar as ETW.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 13, 2010 at 12:01 PM.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Sexy ladies! Thanks for this release.

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

very good; though the nipples on the breastplates need to be slightly lower and further apart. very evocative shields, btw
    The Duke of Dunwich and surrounding fiefdom

For any who are interested by my FF on occurrences in Rhun and beyond; I have begun a new project (not because the old one is finished, just opening more room for ideas) about one of the minor characters, Rankal. It is in the Third Age AAR index and here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376994

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

Great stuff. Now I can do killing and :wub: at same place....just kidding

Protector's Avatar Senator

+rep mate.

Happy gaming !
    Last edited by Protector; August 14, 2010 at 02:43 PM.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

very beautiful units. Are these going to be released to the general public? Have they already been released?
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond