Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1165

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.08.2010 ******

Thanks! Merry Xmas!

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.08.2010 ******

Thank you. Merry Christmas! KLA, you'd better give her a hug from all of us for posting this!
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Fireward77's Avatar Civis

Very nice KLA +rep! And what Quinn Inuit Said

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Thank you for the units KLA.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by Fireward77 View Post
    I know whats going on because I have had this problem before, The legionary used by the game uses pilum and a sword as a primary weapon and secondary weapon KLA's model you have there only has a sword, so It throws it in game and fights without a weapon. Here's a fix directions and stuff to put in descr_model_battle.txt and export_descr_unit.txt
    Ops...

Thank you very much ... I wanted them to launch the pilum, first, as a original silver shield legionary... as the KLA model would replace the original model of CA, in our little MOD multiplayer (only made for online battles, this is not a campaign MOD) and our idea, primarily, was not to reform the original game... If the silver shield legionary, throwing pilum (before to charge)... then, we want the KLA model throwing pilum also... but, well, np.

I know how to make use only swords, anyway thank you very much, Fireward77 ...

Happy 2011

3 video previews i've made to thank You for uploading the pack II:

KLA's Gold Pack II -Units Preview:Bronza Age Warriors part 1 of 2 :
    Egyptian units

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iBMHblzKdM

KLA's Gold Pack II -Units Preview:Bronza Age Warriors part 2 of 2 : :Sumerian guard spearman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UclzgCJUBA

KLA's Gold Pack II -Units Preview:Barbarian Warriors part 1 of 2 :The Celts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMZbb_H61sk
    Last edited by alexandre dumas; January 13, 2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Added new links

Hello friends. I went back for a long time.
    I give all the answers next week.

Hello.
    Do you have any skins for the berserkers?

Quote Originally Posted by -Alexander The Great- View Post
    Hello.
    Do you have any skins for the berserkers?
    Yes. There is:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3123

I apologize to everyone for my very rare activity. Recently I got a lot of the personal and travel. I will try next week to respond to private messages and posts on various topics.
    I have good news - I finish the unit EW1. Rosters are twice as many units! After returning to Spain for 1-2 weeks I will begin again to post pictures. Currently, unit rosters have been heavily modified and doubled, for example, Poland has about 35 units (previously was 20). Only previews: 10-14 (Dutch Republic, the Ottoman Empire, Crimean Khanate, the Jacobite Rebellion) are not changed but some new units. The remaining nine factions has been a big change. The reason for the changes is better knowledge of the uniforms of the eighteenth century through me. Over the last year I won a lot more sources of text and illustrations of the uniforms.
    Here is the list the next preview:
    1. Poland (new)
    2. France (few units only)
    3. Spain (new)
    4. Great Britain (new)
    5. Prussia (new)
    6. Russia (new)
    7. Sweden (new)
    8. Austria (new)
    9. Netherlands
    10. Denmark-Norwey (new)
    11. Ottomans
    12. Crimeans (few units only)
    13. Portugal (new)
    14. Savoy (new)
    15. Venice (new)
    16. Scotland

I am presenting two units. The rest of the show in previews Polish to dispense the pleasure of hobby.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Why don't you give your new units your excellent hands in the 2nd gold pack ?
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Icon7 Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.08.2010 ******

Nice Work
    Last edited by Soppie69; May 09, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

nice work KLA!

very good units KLA

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 01.07.2011 ******

Hi friends!!!
    TUESDAY - all replies and faction preview (34 units...).

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 06, 2011 at 08:34 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 01.07.2011 ******

Information of the preview Commonwealth.

In Teusday I will add all replies (posts, private messages) and post complete preview of the POLISH units. Currently I can't do for technical reasons.
    I will say so, the preview is very different from the Polish units of beta. Units is now 34 instead of 20. I added lots of new such as the National Cavalry, and the all other reskinned.
    The reason is a better aesthetic appearance and increased my knowledge of the Polish army in the eighteenth century.
    I tried to order units were very diverse and faithful to the original.

Examples of caps/hats' Polsish soldiers in the 18th century:

Several examples of modified units:

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Beautiful, nay MARVELOUS! improvement here, oh great King.

May my humble rep prove suitable for your Highness

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

awesome work there KLA!!!!! OMG really! very very nice!

Thank You friends

Polish Winged Hussar:

Stilicone's Avatar Tiro
    Roveredo in Piano, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy

Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +rep

Thanks

I am editing and adding replies now friends.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=464651
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 06, 2011 at 08:00 AM.