Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1165

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.12.2011 ******

Those are amazing!

I'm sooo glad to hear news from you

Keep up the great work !
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.12.2011 ******

HOPLITES 3.0

Preview 1

Do you know units names?

I created HOPLITES 3.0 (Rome Total War units skinpack).
    HOPLITES 2.1 was one of the most popular skinpacks in recent years. Now comes the long awaited H3.0. The skinpack will be downloaded in the new year. Now take a look at the announcement and first units preview.

HOPLITES 3.0
    coming soon...
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 31, 2011 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    Those are amazing!

I'm sooo glad to hear news from you

Keep up the great work !
    Thank you friend.

I prepared two surprises. One relates to antiquity, and the other 18th century.

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 31, 2011 at 07:22 AM.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

@ KLA:
    I don't imagine you need any complements form me, you dwarf me, but it is only due to say Great Work!!

On the other hand, to be perfectly forthcoming, it is only fair to acknowledge that though it was you and a few more giants that inspired me to do some skinning and a little modelling myself, if I had found your work to be 100% compatible to my taste I would have never bothered with skinning or modelling as playing is more fun. Specifically, I prefer larger hopla for my hoplites (chin-to-knee) and I also believe that the swords of hellenistic troops that would fight in tight formations were rather staight bladed and shorter (xiphe).

All in all however, I am glad your work in available to the community and I am in debt to you for a significant portion of my inspiration. Keep it up.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

...cant see the pic-preview, but eagerly awaiting something beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    ...cant see the pic-preview, but eagerly awaiting something beautiful...
    neither do I

paleologos, Thank you for your very nice comment. I am glad that I can satisfy my work. I agree about shields. In the latest skinpack I will introduce several types of 'hoplon' in terms of size. I plan to add the new form of the sword. I hope that you will be constantly looked here, because from time to time I will add the units.
    Once again, thank you for your comment. I hope to soon see the effects of your work.

leoni, Tenerife_Boy - that's all. 7 units + helmets variety. More units in 2nd preview.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; December 09, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 10.12.2011 ******

he is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Thank you friend.

I prepared two surprises. One relates to antiquity, and the other 18th century.

HOPLITES 3.0:

Preview 1

Units:

As always awesome work. And even better is the fact that the super bad-ass face you had in almost all your models is gone

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 10.12.2011 ******

I see no pics.

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

OH MY GOD! OOHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Yay! That's awesome. I look forward to seeing them.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

...any news from poland...

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

I like hoplites 3.0! keep it going KLA!

Tonight I will put a new presentation. Within a few days I will answer the outstanding questions (Private messages and posts).

Example:

What do you think?

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; February 09, 2012 at 02:25 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 31.01.2012 ******

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 31.01.2012 ******

I think the old cloak is better, but other than that, the new one is good
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Thank You friends!

the victor, Visarion, Quinn Inuit, stoogeofstooges

Soarin', The old is much less historical. He has the wrong uniform. This new is more detail - please look at the cross, shoes, sleeves. Moreover, the new is better done graphically.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; February 09, 2012 at 02:24 AM.

Do you know this unit name?

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; February 09, 2012 at 02:22 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 08.02.2012 ******

In next week a small patch..