Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 530454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1165

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 16.03.2012 ******

very good face mask!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 16.03.2012 ******

Nice

Artifex

oh could you post that link of your mail to CA regarding the Hellenic look of the Ptolies please!?

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Crazy beautiful things here!!!

Hello do you have any rebel skins? Specifically roman legions? (Neutral colours etc)

I came back. Soon little surprise.
    I will add replies to post in this weekend.

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

That is great news. Merry Christmas in advance.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

...will wait in patience...

Surprises is it Christmas already?
    PS: is that Eroll Flynn in your avatar? My great granddad painted his portrait along time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Antiochos II Theos View Post
    Surprises is it Christmas already?
    PS: is that Eroll Flynn in your avatar? My great granddad painted his portrait along time ago
    He's Clark Gable in "Gone with the wind"

Good news KLA !!!

magpie's Avatar Artifex

Excellent as always K.L.A. my friend

A merry Christmas to you.

regards,

mags

sponsered by the noble Prisca

Artifex

I like surprises!

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 24.12.2012 ******

Hi Friends.

Sorry you for it, but I couldn't make a surprise before Christmas ... But I'll try to finish it in January2013. I'll just say that this will be my last skinpack to Rome 1: "The best of KLA". There will be two parts: the first of antiquity and medieval, and the second part of the 18th century.

This unit will be there to download. There will also be a lot of new units, of which I don't want to say...

Merry Christmas!

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 24.12.2012 ******

thats sound very great but sad too...happy christmas...

Take your time, don't worry ...we are patience people.

KLA the modding world already appreciates you wonderful art, just have a great Christmas christmastree:

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Hi Friends.

Sorry you for it, but I couldn't make a surprise before Christmas ... But I'll try to finish it in January2013. I'll just say that this will be my last skinpack to Rome 1: "The best of KLA". There will be two parts: the first of antiquity and medieval, and the second part of the 18th century.

This unit will be there to download. There will also be a lot of new units, of which I don't want to say...

Merry Christmas!
    Love this unit, quick question... What program are you using to make these models? Iwant to get iinto making new units too, just need to find a good program.+REP

Thankyou

Iwant to get iinto making new units too, just need to find a good program.
    Probably 3 ds max , as most of the 3D modelers use here, but I may be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    Probably 3 ds max , as most of the 3D modelers use here, but I may be mistaken.
    I would also be interested to know if there is any other working solution than that very expensive program...

I would also be interested to know if there is any other working solution than that very expensive program
    Can't really help there. I am a 2D artist and besides the 3ds max I only know Autocad program, but not sure if it is for unit making or so. Also, I don't know how to work in those programs.

Sorry, if I haven't been of much help.