Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1165

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 24.12.2012 ******

I saw at some point something about Milkshape and some converters, but didn't really get a clear picture whether it works or not. If anyone knows something, please share!

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 24.12.2012 ******

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Hi Friends.

Sorry you for it, but I couldn't make a surprise before Christmas ... But I'll try to finish it in January2013. I'll just say that this will be my last skinpack to Rome 1: "The best of KLA". There will be two parts: the first of antiquity and medieval, and the second part of the 18th century.

This unit will be there to download. There will also be a lot of new units, of which I don't want to say...

Merry Christmas!

Artifex

hello KLA! I have a request! I would like you to change the unit from bellow a little bit.... I would like javelins as primary weapon and kopis/machaira or a xiphos as secondary... I plan to use them as Hellenogalatai in RotN for Seleucids... as they recruited Galatian mercenaries and gave them decent gear including face masks... so they were very loyal and satisfied... I think your unit fits very well so when you have the time... the back of the shield could be reskined as well... but that is not of such a great importance.... the first request is! ty in advance! Vis

Edit: oh and btw I couldn't find the Ancient Wars version, the one with that nice blue ragged mantle, anywhere...

Last edited by Visarion; January 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

Artifex

are you an archeologist!?

Yes, I am

Artifex

new profile!?

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 16.03.2012 ******

Guys, I am about to finish skinpack, but lately I have enough time. Mostly I spend my time online, because of the long time to produce units. Do not worry, soon will be downloadable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Singleton View Post
    Hello do you have any rebel skins? Specifically roman legions? (Neutral colours etc)
    I will add rebel skins as variation of all units.

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Love this unit, quick question... What program are you using to make these models? Iwant to get iinto making new units too, just need to find a good program.+REP

Thankyou
    Autodesk 3ds max - 3d models http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autodesk_3ds_Max
    Adope Photoshop - textures

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    new profile!?
    No. Probably he's joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiochos II Theos View Post
    PS: is that Eroll Flynn in your avatar? My great granddad painted his portrait along time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Milner View Post
    He's Clark Gable in "Gone with the wind"
    Yes, he is Clark Gable in Gwtw.

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    hello KLA! I have a request! I would like you to change the unit from bellow a little bit.... I would like javelins as primary weapon and kopis/machaira or a xiphos as secondary... I plan to use them as Hellenogalatai in RotN for Seleucids... as they recruited Galatian mercenaries and gave them decent gear including face masks... so they were very loyal and satisfied... I think your unit fits very well so when you have the time... the back of the shield could be reskined as well... but that is not of such a great importance.... the first request is! ty in advance! Vis

Edit: oh and btw I couldn't find the Ancient Wars version, the one with that nice blue ragged mantle, anywhere...
    Okay. Through a private message we will agreed on the details.

I am hoping that I haventt missed any questions ..

Artifex

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 16.03.2012 ******

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Guys, I am about to finish skinpack, but lately I have enough time. Mostly I spend my time online, because of the long time to produce units. Do not worry, soon will be downloadable.

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 11.02.2013 ******

Great news
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 11.02.2013 ******

Z niecierpliwością oczekuję na nową paczkę skinów.

I'm sorry I forgot that this is the English-language forum. So I'll write it again as before, only this time in English.

I look forward to the new skins pack.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: Winter 2013 ******

I'm sorry, for a long time without response.
    Soon I will give my last skinpack - all my units I've got left.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: Winter 2013 ******

nice

Thank you.

Now I am working on Rome 2, so I must release last skinpack to Rome 1.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: Winter 2013/14 ******

DELETE
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 14, 2014 at 07:40 AM.

Default Re: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: Summer 2014 ******

In next week I will release my LAST skinpack for Rome 1. There will be ALL my skins that survived for 9 years of my modding.
    You can use all of them and remember put the Credits.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: Summer 2014 ******

Quote Originally Posted by KLAssurbanipal View Post
    In next week I will release my LAST skinpack for Rome 1. There will be ALL my skins that survived for 9 years of my modding.
    You can use all of them and remember put the Credits.
    When you say "last" do you mean that you will abstain from modding for RTW?
    Or do you simply mean "latest"?

Where can those models be found? The original post of this thread no longer features any screenshots of your works, filehost deleted them.
    Are you going to repost any pictures?
    Last edited by paleologos; September 10, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Centenarius

Where we can find this huge skinpack, KLA?

This means the last, as the end. Unfortunately, I am finishing work on RTW for RTW2.

I had little time, so upload my work will be for 1-2 weeks. I will add also screenshots.

Friends, very sorry for big delay.... I am working hard to release LoA II. It will be release in next week for sure.

There are types of Konos helmets:

I am finnishing SoM II. It will be release with Augustus campaign pack. There will be new armors, helmets, shields, clothes and weapons.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Oh, yeah, oooh, yeaah!!