Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This mod comes out or not???

k_raso's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: This mod comes out or not???

What`s going on, lads, no post, no update, no substantial advance...

-what`s up with the coding process?

-what`s up with the creation of the new phalanx?

-Is there still a developing team, or just two or three guys doing all the effort?

This mod comes out or not???
    You have gone this far to drop it all???

Hegemonia, please don`t die...

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Coding is advancing slowly but it is gettin there

phalanx is still causing a few problems as its a pain in the .... well you know where

still a team though minus a couple who are on holiday

Ellysian Warrior and Snevets have done a bit of work on officer models recently

Im going through the textures in the team build to see any that need major alterations, minor fixes etc

Striker and Dagger and uranos have been fiddling with the code (i dont understand coding so couldnt tell exactly what they've been upto)

Happy now?
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Ow Spirit of Rob!
    I am so eagerly waiting to play this don't stop it now!!
    Glad there is improvement not much but there is....

Quinctius.

don't worry, you will play this mod one day...
    when ??
    we can't really know, but before MTW2
    Hegemonia's historian, coder, skinner, 2D work... and all the rest too !!

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Of all the RTW mods out there waiting to be released, YOURS is the one I most eagerly anticipate (even more than a patch to the gifted ITW, a new superb RTR 7.0 or the final version of the acclaimed EB). Simply because the theme is most interesting to me. I've always been fascinated by the ancient Greeks, their architectural achievements, their philosophical attainments, their valour, the very look of the hoplite etc. So, make no mistake about it, if you dev's just take your time to make Hegemonia good, it will be of lasting value to me.
    Cheers!

For the Greeks in your modding team:
    Ρε καρντάσια, το mod έχει λάβει publicity και μάλιστα σε περιοδικό μεγάλης κυκλοφορίας (κατόπιν ενεργειών σας, ασφαλώς). Τουτέστιν, θα είναι τουλάχιστον μεγάλη μαλακία να μη βγει. Εντάξει, όλοι οι modders του RTW φαίνεται να έχουν ξεμείνει από διάθεση, έμπνευση και θέληση τους τελευταίους μήενς (νάναι το MTW2, νάναι κάτι άλλο?) αλλά ...κάντε μπρε μια προσπάθεια! Αν είχα χρόνο θα βοηθούσα με αυτά που μπορώ (ιστορικές περιγραφές) αλλά δεν έχω διότι δουλεύω σχεδόν νυχθημερόν, επτά μέρες τη βδομάδα (ρημάδα ζωή...).

Αλλά κάντε μια προσπάθεια, γιατί πολύς κόσμος το περιμένει αυτό το mod. Εγώ μάλλον δεν θα προλάβω να παίξω και πολύ (3-4 ώρες τη βδομάδα έχω ελεύθερες) αλλά πολλοί άλλοι το περιμένουν πως και πως...

Winner of the - once upon a time - least popular TWC
    TOPIC award

Υπό την αιγίδα του Tacticalwithdrawal
    under the patronage of Tacticalwithdrawal

Naughty bros: Red Baron and Polemides

hurry up, i grow impatient!

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

I believe the expression is "tough"the mod will go as fast as it can posting this kind of comment doesnt really accomplish anything.

Rest assured the team members want the mod jsut as much
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Quote Originally Posted by strikerjd
    don't worry, you will play this mod one day...
    when ??
    we can't really know, but before MTW2
    According to gamespot, MTW2 release date is 14 Novenber 2006. So r u sure that we will play Hegemonia before MTW2? :hmmm:
    Last edited by Sub umbra dei; September 04, 2006 at 09:25 AM.

for me : 700 % certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosacrux redux
    For the Greeks in your modding team:
    Ρε καρντάσια, το mod έχει λάβει publicity και μάλιστα σε περιοδικό μεγάλης κυκλοφορίας (κατόπιν ενεργειών σας, ασφαλώς). Τουτέστιν, θα είναι τουλάχιστον μεγάλη μαλακία να μη βγει. Εντάξει, όλοι οι modders του RTW φαίνεται να έχουν ξεμείνει από διάθεση, έμπνευση και θέληση τους τελευταίους μήενς (νάναι το MTW2, νάναι κάτι άλλο?) αλλά ...κάντε μπρε μια προσπάθεια! Αν είχα χρόνο θα βοηθούσα με αυτά που μπορώ (ιστορικές περιγραφές) αλλά δεν έχω διότι δουλεύω σχεδόν νυχθημερόν, επτά μέρες τη βδομάδα (ρημάδα ζωή...).

Αλλά κάντε μια προσπάθεια, γιατί πολύς κόσμος το περιμένει αυτό το mod. Εγώ μάλλον δεν θα προλάβω να παίξω και πολύ (3-4 ώρες τη βδομάδα έχω ελεύθερες) αλλά πολλοί άλλοι το περιμένουν πως και πως...

Ρε συ τι να κανουμε με οτι εχουμε δουλευουμε, θελουμε κοσμο για να παει μπροστα πιο γρηγορα και κοσμο που θα κανει καλη δουλεια οχι να τον παιζει τριγυρω ή να του μαθαινουμε προγραμματα. Οποτε καταλαβαινεις τη δυσκολια. Αμα ειχαμε ενα γκρουπ απο 5-6 επαγγελματιες θα ειχε ληξει το θεμα αλλα δεν ειναι ετσι δυστυχως. Αυτο που μου κανει εντυπωση ειναι οτι τοσα ατομα δηλωνουν ενθουσιασμενα αλλα σχεδον κανεις δεν απαντησε στις εκκλησεις για βοηθεια. Βαλε και οτι αντι να συγκεντρωθουν ολοι οι μοντερ της προκοπης γυρω απο 2-3 προτζεκτ εχουν διασπαρει και ο καθενας βγαζει την μαλακια του που δεν προκειται μαλιστα ποτε να τελειωσει. Τα παραδειγματα ατελειωτα. Εχουμε 500 μοντ για την ρωμαικη εποχη τη στιγμη που τα 2 επικρατεστερα καλυπτουν τα παντα. Κατι παρανοημενοι κανουν απο τωρα σχεδια για το μεντιεβαλ 2 αντι να βοηθησουν την αποπερατωση καποιων πολυ ενδιαφεροντων δουλειων. Ε περαστικα τους τι να πω. εγω απο μερια μου εχω πολυ δουλεια και αν και διατεθημενος να θυσιασω χρονο δεν προκειται και να χαλασω τη ζαχαρενια μου ενω αλλοι που δεν εχουν καμια υποχρεωση αλλη καθονται.
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

for me : 700 % certain.
    after reflexion, it's 7000 % sure

Publius Clodius Pulcher's Avatar Senator

So quick Dev update? Please..... I just want to make sure everything is going A-Ok, because this forum is awful quiet and I <3 Hegemonia. Don't need a faction preview of nothing, just a quick little, "Progress is being made" would go a long way for me =P

Quote Originally Posted by Idomeneas
    Αυτο που μου κανει εντυπωση ειναι οτι τοσα ατομα δηλωνουν ενθουσιασμενα αλλα σχεδον κανεις δεν απαντησε στις εκκλησεις για βοηθεια (...) Κατι παρανοημενοι κανουν απο τωρα σχεδια για το μεντιεβαλ 2 αντι να βοηθησουν την αποπερατωση καποιων πολυ ενδιαφεροντων δουλειων.
    Προσωπικά έχω όλη την διάθεση να βοηθήσω, αλλά όπως είδα στο Help required thread η ομάδα έχει ανάγκη μόνο από ιστορικούς(!). Αν υπήρχε ανάγκη στο coding θα ήθελα πολύ να βοηθήσω (αν και δεν έχω ξανακάνει κάτι τετοιο).

it's 7000 % sure
    That's very good news. .

ozz's Avatar Tiro

C'mon guys, not everyone understands Greek, stick to English in future please..

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

stick to english to continue a stupid and pointless discussion about when the mod will be out? Well when it will be done! or better when WE will finish it. All the people who interest can join us the rest can stop busting our balls with questions of the type. They didnt employed us to make a game for them we do it for us and they caught in the middle.

Discuss, ask us, only if you are willing to help if not dont bother us we are busy.
    Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

don't worry about the release date
    you will be informed when we are near to the end.

we need people for UI cards, so...

Personally I don't bother if the game is released after December.Because as modders I see that you are trying to reach perfection!Besides even if MTW2 is released there won't be any other game which will be reffered in that era and seriously do you expect MTW2 to be better compared with Rome in anything else but graphics?Anyway even the bravest crusader can't be compared in valour with the ancient spartan hoplite!I am looking forward to have melanohitones thespians in my army!!! So take your time and if some of us are a little more impatient is because your previews have made us.But if they keep bothering they will "eat wood" :tooth: !!!

Absolutely right! And finally, where is the problem with the release of Medieval II? Hegemonia is something different and since there is no other similar game taking place in ancient Greece I will play both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maedros
    Personally I don't bother if the game is released after December.Because as modders I see that you are trying to reach perfection!
    I agree. If we want to be the best we should wait. So I will wait. This mod deserves it. Just reach the perfection guys!!!

rawghi's Avatar Decanus

Hegemonia is one of the best project in development, and as other says, the upcoming release of M2TW is ininfluent because of the different historical period, keep up the good work guys and take your time!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast