Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This mod comes out or not???

KALI's Avatar Senator

Default Re: This mod comes out or not???

After watching the trailer for the 300,
    I so want a mod based around the Greek homelands. Hope you guys manage to get this cake iced.
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

Greek homelands are of course in the center with much of Asia minor, Italy, Sicily, Crete, the Aegean islands and others, the area to the North in Thrace, Illyria, Macedonia and so on, plus the northern tip of Africa, Carthage's homeland.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.

Locky's Avatar Centenarius

It's based off a comic, off a comic book. Not historical facts. So judge it on that, not history. It should be cool

I know this mod is ur baby and all and sorry for asking probably for the 100th time , but just starting to get ancy. I think it was rob but not sure that said he thought 7000% that Heg would be out before MTW2. Firstly does that hold any weight today? and if not any chance of a timeframe ballpark?..... and the previews just make it worse!! cos they are so good

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Quote Originally Posted by caomhanach
    I know this mod is ur baby and all and sorry for asking probably for the 100th time , but just starting to get ancy. I think it was rob but not sure that said he thought 7000% that Heg would be out before MTW2. Firstly does that hold any weight today? and if not any chance of a timeframe ballpark?..... and the previews just make it worse!! cos they are so good
    I think this is about the 1000th time lol.

Nope i never said anything so dumb as that i said somehting along the lines of unless something goes wrong we should be ready before medi, guess what something went wrong.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Ah crud! sorry rob it was strikerjd not u and 700%, sure hope whatever hiccup happened aint to major. Thanks for quick response anyways.

hum... for november the 10 is impossible, even though we have a playable but not finished team build !!
    Last edited by spirit_of_rob; November 08, 2006 at 05:30 AM.
    Hegemonia's historian, coder, skinner, 2D work... and all the rest too !!

Good man strikerjd, thats far better news than i feared. Im not much for the medevil era so this "mod" (new game really) interests me far more.

Looks like you got censored there strikerjd, Not sure if rest of teams no likely release date policy is really the best way to go, as some people like a release date too look forward too, even if its missed by a nice bit it is still better than a sort of limbo. Well i will keep what you said to myself in case rob edits me!!.
    p.s got MTW2 and so far i aint as impressed as i thought i would be, and its seriously heavy on the juice. they prob should have hired you guys to make it.

Last edited by caomhanach; November 12, 2006 at 05:31 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123