Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Baal's kickstart mod

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Baal's kickstart mod

Oh that's my kind of issue, the ones that solve by themselves! Thanks dude, glad you enjoy it, it's not brilliant, just a kickstart!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

This seems like a really great mod, next time I start a campaign I will definitely be using this, although that may be after CoW is updated first.Thanks for making this submod!

You are very welcome. It's not a great deal really. As soon the new version is released I will set myself onto making an update (read as remaking it again )
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

What version is this meant for? I tried this mod out I believe twice, once long ago and now just yesterday, and I crash at some point in the turns. It's normally on a specific factions turn, and while not impossible, I can still get around it. But it does get annoying.

I'm using the gigantic version, most recent version with patches ect. Is this mod incompatible with the newest version?

It should be with the latest version of Gigantus one.

Has anyone a copy of this?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345