Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The map so far

Default Re: The map so far

75% of the factions are huddled together in the west. Parthia is too isolated... I really hope CA will flesh the **** out of the Seleucids, otherwise the Parthian and even the Egyptian campaign will be a bore fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaumir View Post
    75% of the factions are huddled together in the west. Parthia is too isolated... I really hope CA will flesh the **** out of the Seleucids, otherwise the Parthian and even the Egyptian campaign will be a bore fest.
    There haven't been completely generic "rebels" since Med 2 so I'm not too worried about that.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Quote Originally Posted by Drtad View Post
    There haven't been completely generic "rebels" since Med 2 so I'm not too worried about that.
    True, but the games that came after Med 2 had more or less homogeneous unit roosters. Rome 2's scenario should be a hell lot more diverse.

MarkusAntonius's Avatar Tiro

i hope they bring back some things of the early games. mercenaries being recruited in regions and not only in buildings. and no need to ask permission or declare war to enter a region. like the rome and med 2 days. you go with your army where you wish with not limits. be able to explore and use natives allies against their own nations. giving the idea of a support. get a certain kind of mercenary without have to conquer that region. and be able to build forts everywhere. sometimes to defend frontiers, protectorates or your own army if lost in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaumir View Post
    True, but the games that came after Med 2 had more or less homogeneous unit roosters. Rome 2's scenario should be a hell lot more diverse.
    Yes a greater variety of roosters is absolutely necessary for Rome 2.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234