Thread: Swooping crane and Wedge in fall of the Samurai.

Default Swooping crane and Wedge in fall of the Samurai.

I know its probably been asked a million times, but the search function isn't working and google doesn't turn anything up.

How do you get the Swooping Crane and Wedge formations on Fall of the samurai? There is no research or General perk that allows you to enable these abilities.

Default Re: Swooping crane and Wedge in fall of the Samurai.

Cavalry Commander in general skill tree for Wedge formation (only for that general though) and Form in Bushido tech line for Swooping Crane (global).

EDIT: Completely missed the FOTS part. I don't play much FOTS sorry, consider it a free bump.
    Last edited by Chranny; August 15, 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chranny View Post
    Cavalry Commander in general skill tree for Wedge formation (only for that general though) and Form in Bushido tech line for Swooping Crane (global).

EDIT: Completely missed the FOTS part. I don't play much FOTS sorry, consider it a free bump.
    Thanks man, you helped another guy out with this answer.
    Time to mod those tech's and abilities into FoTs
    "You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain."

11 years late to the party but is there any chance someone could direct me to a mod that makes wedge formation unlockable in FotS?